the Who's Who of DIYnot...

aaaarrrrrrrrgggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh - it's a ( spits - sorry ) scooter
Nowhere near a decent motorbike. If I knew how, I'd post a piccy of me racing my old Duke round Silverstone.
Old age and knowing b*****r prevents :LOL:

:( ....i know....i cant believe i actually posted that either....i am ashamed of myself!!...... (hangs head in shame :oops: )

Sponsored Links
voila... QED... securespark is officially not Ban or Joe, or Landers.. (hmmmm i'll have a think about that ;) )... and most definitely not a mod!

If I thanked you, do you think that Joe 90 would be pi**ed off? ;)
Laugh, I nearly handed my fags out :LOL:

smiley_emoticons_kilroy.gif

Sponsored Links
Whoever that bloke is in the photo, there's no need to insult him by calling him a mod

Ladies and Gentlemen some order please, this wanton speculation and name calling, supported by imagery does the job of modulator a great disservice.
They are there to help, and obviously you despicable rabble are beyond that you poor deluded fools.

First you must work out whether they are an old analog modulator (easy to bypass and subject to a lot of interference) or a digital modulator (where there can be multiple outputs depending on the input)

Once this is established you have a choice carry on, or erm carry on. :D

The Mod with the sword... :evil:
;)[/quot
let the children commence..... next thing they will blaming the government... did they vote.. or just slag.. shame.. to the rest... happy days xxxxxx

Welcome back big G!!! back on form too.... sometimes you seem quite normal with your posts, but usually, they're like this one.... meaningless..!!

happy days? you keep calling me sad !! :LOL: do you mean "happy daze"???? :eek:

fancy a beer Gezza? ;)

little things please very little minds.... dont you think...

The Mod with the sword... :evil:
;)[/quot
let the children commence..... next thing they will blaming the government... did they vote.. or just slag.. shame.. to the rest... happy days xxxxxx

Welcome back big G!!! back on form too.... sometimes you seem quite normal with your posts, but usually, they're like this one.... meaningless..!!

happy days? you keep calling me sad !! :LOL: do you mean "happy daze"???? :eek:

fancy a beer Gezza? ;)
w

well like most on here that like to issue threats or invitations... please pm me with your details and i will gladly meet up with you for a beer and discussion..... but like all.... have no bottle... that is not a threat by the way....

well like most on here that like to issue threats or invitations... please pm me with your details and i will gladly meet up with you for a beer and discussion..... but like all.... have no bottle... that is not a threat by the way....

That's the most bizarre post i think i've seen on here since i joined :LOL:

and if it's not a threat, then what exactly are your intentions? ;) ;)

Geraint's grooming you imam :eek:

how is that a threat. please explain..... :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back