the Who's Who of DIYnot...

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
how do you know that that then...
well have a read through this for one example...
//www.diynot.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=232282&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=150

You stick up for Joe and argue the t0ss with just about everything i posted. As well as numerous other of my posts you keep popping up on... it wasn't me stalking you !!!

my name is geraint. please do not insult me with nick names. i am not one of your children....

Again look at the above link... using your rules of nicknames being an insult... do you think calling me E.T. is reasonable (for the record it obviously doesn't bother me)

And you didn't answer my question.... what was your intention?

numerous posts... how sad of you.. never mind... E.T.

Geraint is the English / Welsh name for Gareth. It is also the Greek name for Gerontios. Therefore, I conclude that as on holiday in Greece, I always had a late dinner, Geraint must have been one of the waiters and had his dinner afterwards. Hence he watched us on line whilst eating late - simples :LOL:

Geraint is the English / Welsh name for Gareth. It is also the Greek name for Gerontios. Therefore, I conclude that as on holiday in Greece, I always had a late dinner, Geraint must have been one of the waiters and had his dinner afterwards. Hence he watched us on line whilst eating late - simples :LOL:
Geraint is an anagram of ingrate ;)

But enough of this tit-for-tat. We don't want to be accused of picking on him (even though he likes to pick on us :rolleyes: ). So time to let it drop and move on...

he is one weird guy... (or guyette!)...and doesn't seem to be all there !!

But enough of this tit-for-tat. We don't want to be accused of picking on him (even though he likes to pick on us :rolleyes: ). So time to let it drop and move on...

:rolleyes: :LOL: ;)

My motives are my motives :oops: :oops: ;)

I can see it's an emotive subject ;)

I can see it's an emotive subject ;)

Subject to his emotions of course. ;)

Sponsored Links
Back