The Worst Thing

ingrowing toenails ,big toe was a nightmare too ...allinfected an green puss everywhere ..

my other nightmare was when I was diagnosed (sp?) with diabetes last summer an had to go to the hospital about my waterworks ,pain when weeing
had to have a Prostrate exam ,

very embarassing bent over a hospital bench face down bare bum in air as male doc worked his finger up an on the prostrate ,proding an pushing , worse was him trying to calm me an reassure me ....
"it wont take long ,erm ,sorry "
as I was urghing an growling ....
"dont worry if you get an erection this is very normal "
I barked at him to "hurry up an get on with it "
when he was finished I was left feeling raped face down .. :(

an yes I did get one ...rock solid had to wait in the treatment room willing it away .......could of let some young nurse sort it for me ..lol
left feeling ashamed an abused ..lol..lol...now thats painful

weeks later I got my results an my prostrate was ok .. the painful weeing cleared up when my urinary doc changed my diabetes tabs with my new meds
that was a bug*er .. :)

Sponsored Links
Barium Enaema is no joy either, especially done by gorgeous nurses, but you can save the embarrasing bit untill you get back to the car and do the longest farts in your life :)

Richardp
"enjoyed it"

well ....it was very ....ermm.. brutal ..... he was at my side one min next straight up me , ...a thrusting digit ...prodding an mauling ...!!!!!!
I wouldnt of minded if he had took me out for dinner or to the pictures ..OH NO ....straight up there ...
not even a bag of chips an a sneaky can of stella ...
he just used me an he had his way with me ...
I felt dirty an used ...
an as he left me with my fella all hard /proud .. I was wondering should I knock one or a few out into the bin in the corner of the room
what really upset me about this whole sordid rendezvous was ...

the doc never even Kissed me .....LOL..LOL

Sponsored Links
I know ... an to think he saw me a few times ,
chatting nice,
an then when he got me alone ... well............oooooh !!!!

the dirty ...dirty ......barsteward lol :) (funny enough hardiest strongest lob on for years ..even before I talked with Julie L/B..)

Back