The Worst Thing

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
What is the worst thing?

I think it is when you are peeling a tight skinned citrus fruit, like a grapefruit or an orange for example, and you get to a recalcitrant area and it cuts you where the underside of your nail meets your skin. Then a bit of the citric acid goes in. OUCH! It is like it for days, aswell. I once got an infection from this, and a kind of zit thing formed under my nail, which had to be drained and stuff. Heh heh heh.

Sponsored Links
chopping habanero chillies, and later going for a p*ss....

and forgetting to wash your hands before you go!.... :(

Fried eggs that haven't been fried properly, and then you drag your knife across the top and a bit of the 'white' clings to your knife as you pull it away.

EwEwEwEwEwEwEwEwEwEwEwEw !!!!

Sponsored Links
I suspect that any of the women here who've had children would scoff at the bunch of softies above.

For me - having an ingrowing toenail removed. It had got infected, and they decided to remove the whole thing. So they had me put my foot in very hot salted water for 15 minutes to soften it, then they gave me a local in the end of my big toe.

Then with what looked much like a Stanley knife, they cut the nail across, in two, and with a pair of forceps (pliers to you and me) pulled out the top half, then dug the pliers in and pulled out the bottom half.

Cleaned it up, bandaged it, and said "You can go now".

Apart from the anaesthetic while they were doing it, it was basically what the Spanish Inquisition used to do, and when the anaesthetic wore off, it hurt just like a nail ripped out does.

But all in all - if that's the worst that ever happens to me, I shall be jolly grateful.

watching injections and the horrible scraping noises like in the pink panther film with the iron glove across the blackboard

having one of those poo's that never really has a satisfactory ending you know that there's more lurking in there somewhere but you just don't have time to wait all morning and you could just carry on useing toilet paper for ever :oops: :cry:

Richardp i know what you mean, i work in other peoples houses, and if you don't finish what you started and you have to finish it when you get to work it can be so :oops: :LOL:

Richardp said:
you could just carry on useing toilet paper for ever :oops: :cry:

Baby wipes are good. Toilet paper just spreads the last remnants around. So clean up main with paper, then use baby wipes: one to wipe, one to polish. You know it makes sense.

baby wipes are good when the toilet paper rips, and the day before meal gets in your finger nails, they are a bit stronger than bog roll and smell better :LOL:

markie said:
the day before meal gets in your finger nails

You've just got to have a sniff though, haven't you? Just to make sure.

don't think my septic tank would like baby wipes, don't even think baby wipes would make the journey to it :cry:

Sponsored Links
Back