The Worst Thing

Getting hit by a car and breaking your leg and loosing 50% of the skin on your foot - that tickles. Or breaking your thumb after someone jumped on it - again made me smile. Or removing a pitchfor from your foot (went all the way through) - not as bad as the others. Or the dentist killing the nerve in my right eye tooth - drilled a hole to my gum and used a massive needle to kill the nerve - could feel it just below my eye - not so good. Or having a cut thats packed out with guaze not salined properly so when the nurse pulls the guaze out the meat comes with it, and then she uses tweezers to push it back in! All with no pain killer. Stiches and tooth filling with next to no pain killers - also good. Other than that I like everything else!!!!

Sponsored Links
What about when you are doing DIY and bending and stretching and kneeling etc, and you squash your testes between your legs?

most uncomfortable having a cyst on my eyelid scraped away whilst awake being able to watch it and feel the scraping/rasping wasn't pleasant.

most painful having had kidney stones, excrutiating pain!

Sponsored Links
gcol

same here - why is it that when you do that it ****es you off? Strange don't you think? Same happens if I stub my toe or miss the nail when hammering.

I was once trying to hammer a particularly stubborn nail in and took an extra big swing of my hammer, not realising that my workmate was standing behind me. That was definitely the worst thing that happened to him that day.

Shaving--kills me

Hair --i hate it

De-clagging my dogs teeth

Getting Ticks off the dogs

Worst is sqeezing a blocked anal gland on my one dog who has a bit of trouble---no smell like it

But i think the very worst for all of us has to be having a very flobby talking too with someone with disgusting breath and you cant get a way---you know the kind where it stinks so bad you can taste it and you actually feel physically sick afterwards---amazing how we all know someone like that. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

shutting your finger in a car door.

did that once when i was in the old bill. It was hilarious (not for me but for my mate) as we were doing surveillance on a place late at night. My mate was wetting himself laughing as i was jumping up and down in pain trying not to make a noise and shout AAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!

Worst pain ive ever had as it wouldnt go away all night no matter what i took. In the end the doctor pierced the nail with a hot needle. He said that the nerves in your finger nails are the same as those which dinosaurs had and are very basic. They can only tell you that you are in pain but cant identify where it comes from, hence when you get kicked in the nuts it hurts everywhere...wierd :LOL:

At work one day, i got a bloke to rip out a bathroom for me. After taking the bog out (with rubber gauntlets) he tried to pull the pan connector off but it was tight and resisted some force. I told him "go on man!" and he really pulled it and it came off. He looked round at me with a jubilent exspression of glee - and a pea-sized peice of poo on his chin. Yuk.

Thermo said:
Worst pain ive ever had as it wouldnt go away all night no matter what i took. In the end the doctor pierced the nail with a hot needle. He said that the nerves in your finger nails are the same as those which dinosaurs had and are very basic. They can only tell you that you are in pain but cant identify where it comes from, hence when you get kicked in the nuts it hurts everywhere...wierd :LOL:

It is weird that your nuts are on your fingernails, yes.

This:

DSCN1188b.gif

I rather like a couple of the lines from "Bright college days", by Tom Lehrer.

Soon we'll be out, amid the cold world's strife,
Soon we'll be sliding down the razor blade of life.

arg.gif

Don't you just hate it when the car behind drives too close?
I like to slow down until were both crawling along, unless of course it's a big bloke in the other car, then I don't do anything.

Sponsored Links
Back