Theme Parks

We need a few eateries in the place too. Bamburghers and friars would be a local delicacy

Sponsored Links
Last week I spent a few days having a short break up in Northumberland. Naturally I once again ventured over to Holy Island and it occurred to me that this is an exceedingly boring place to visit. It occurred to me that the place could quite happily accommodate a huge them park which could be called "Holy World" and include jaunty little rides such as the "crucifix flume".

What other rides do you think could be created for this hypothetical theme park and help it reignite an interest in Christianity? :mrgreen:

Probably slightly off topic Subman but I couldn't help but notice that in 2 days on this forum you have 88 posts.
Question, how the bl***y h**l do you find time to go on holiday?

Probably slightly off topic Subman but I couldn't help but notice that in 2 days on this forum you have 88 posts.
Question, how the bl***y h**l do you find time to go on holiday?
The key words were "last week". I signed up on here on Saturday and will depart for a few weeks or so after today. I just have a bit of time on my hands to waste away

Sponsored Links
You don't need scary rides on Holy Island. You can get the same affect on the London Underground.

Everything's going well in your packed carriage - UNTIL: a dark skinned, black haired, fully bearded young man gets on with a large rucksack. :eek: :eek: :eek: Cross yourself, say 3 hail Mary's, and prey you get to the other end in one piece.

The scariest ride of your life: even seven years on. Just 4 quid a go.

You don't need scary rides on Holy Island. You can get the same affect on the London Underground.

Everything's going well in your packed carriage - UNTIL: a dark skinned, black haired, fully bearded young man gets on with a large rucksack. :eek: :eek: :eek: Cross yourself, say 3 hail Mary's, and prey you get to the other end in one piece.

The scariest ride of your life: even seven years on. Just 4 quid a go.
And on that cheery note which clearly won't divert this thread along contentious and questionable discussions, thus leading to name calling, locking, deletion and the threat of bans etc etc etc...I'm off for a few weeks.
TTFN all ;) :)

Church hall set up as an internet cafe (so you can keep in touch with your friends on GD) this could be called "Google Hall" the gospel according to Google. :evil:

Sponsored Links
Back