There's a NEW RULE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Who's been posting other people's details then?

Sponsored Links
Joe-90...
RD-RigsbyYTV.jpg

Sponsored Links
Oh yeah.....just seen it below all the ads I get for dating agencies from Thailand........... to busy looking at them :oops: :oops:

Oh yeah.....just seen it below all the ads I get for dating agencies from Thailand........... to busy looking at them :oops: :oops:

You would have thought Admin would have used a much larger font, they have not, what I would call, made it obvious.

You would have thought Admin would have used a much larger font, they have not, what I would call, made it obvious.

what...... for the ladies from Thailand......yeah I will go for that :D

Be careful, some of those ladies are, ahem, ladyboys. Er, so I'm told :cry: :cry: :oops:

Just like being on these forums then?

Be careful, some of those ladies are, ahem, ladyboys. Er, so I'm told :cry: :cry: :oops:

dexy, that sounds like the voice of experience :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back