Thermistor change question

4 Jun 2008
Reaction score
United Kingdom

I have a faulty thermistor on my boiler and am wanting to replace it. It;s a Worcester Junior 28i combi

Basically I wondered if there's a universal thermistor I could order / get from somehwere, or would I need the exact model number for this boiler?

Secondly, I'm wary about turning boiler valves off - would it be best to just isolate all my rads and drain the pipework to lower than the boiler level?

Thanks for your help
Sponsored Links
You will need the exact thermistor for this boiler,
Not 100 percent but i think this is a clip on thermistor? (cant remember)
and if it is then it is just a matter of pulling it off the pipe and disconnecting two wires,

how do you know it is a thermistor/>?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links