thermostat for radiant rsf 24

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Greetings :)

I have done a search here for info, but could not find much on this boiler. However thanks to useful tips here, I now have the full installation manual.

The boiler has an inbuilt 24hr timer [old school analog with the push/pull tabs] I would like to add a room thermostat, but to also keep it old school, pref a rotary type [maybe in F ?] , so its easier for my mum. although a basic digital would prob also be fine.

I also see from the Radiant manual that it is only a 2 wire connection to an external thermostat. [term 3 on pcb, out to therm, therm in to term 2 on pcb]

Can someone please recommend something suitable?

any help/advice much appreciated, thanks!

Sponsored Links
If you don't want to have to bother about running the wires to the new stat, have a look at the Honeywell analogue r/f stat.

A quick and easy job to fit where you like.

Sponsored Links
well in case anyone else searches here for a thermostat for the radiant rsf24 rsf 24

the honeywell dt200 works well.

connections for a unit with an existing internal anolog clock are

move yellow out from Clock, from TA/Term 2 to OR / term 3, on PCB

add wire from OR/ term 3 on PCB, out to A on Honeywell

return wire from B on Honeywell to TA/ term 2 on PCB

hope that helps

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back