Installing a thermostat in my home for Radiant Heating

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys, im installing at my house an Boiler to run heat my floor heating systems (Radiant Heating). i want to purchase an 7 day programmer thermostat and want to know if is possible to use an Honeywell with my boiler.

The Boiler have the following Code

(L) line (N) Neutral (H) earth (1) (2)

Manual say that the thermostat need to be installed in 1 and 2 pins.

Thats all? i just need to connect these two wires and ready?

After check manuals of differents thermostats like THX9321/9421 looks like have something called (EIM) Equipment Interface Module this come with the thermostat? these unit have a lot of inputs. These inputs looks like are for humidifier, interior and exterior sensors...

I just want to manage the heating, and maybe just turn on or off an wall aircon before come to home for example to cool a few degrees the house, is that possible?

Wich thermostat recommend me?

Sorry for my english
Regards
Jose

Sponsored Links
Actually mate from what you are saying you could use a digital programmable room stat and switch them through the heating side. Usually terminals 1 and 3 in the UK.
Jeff

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back