Thermostatic cartridge - advice please

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I need a thermostatic cartridge for my shower mixer, do I need to buy one pacifically for make and model of shower like ink cartridges or are they interechangable? I cant find anything, anywhere about the make Ive got which is fenghwa. Any advice would be most welcome. Thanks Suzanne

Sponsored Links
unfortunately you need to find the exact cartridge for your shower, do you have the make and model (and a pic) of your shower.

Hi Picasso, thanks for reply. Its a Fenghwa Model FH8370-617. Ive learnt its a chinese make and even emailed the company but as I dont speak chinese im not holding out much hope of getting a reply! Ive tried uploading a couple of photos but I dont think they uploaded, Im really at a loss. Thanks again, Suzanne

I think you'll have to bite the bullet and budget for a complete shower mixer replacement, Suzanne......these Chinese things are our worst nightmare.
Try the showerdoc website though - its amazing what you can get from there.
John :)

Sponsored Links
Hi John, thanks for the reply. Oh dear :( yes it looks like ill have to. Cost of a whole new set I could maybe get a flight to china on easyjet to get a cartridge! :). So grateful for the replies at least I know where I stand now. Kindest regards Suzanne

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back