Thermostatic Mixer shower off Combi Boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

Need to install a Thermo Mixer shower in house with Combi Boiler.

Position of shower is over current with a nice little boxed area to take the shower pipework.

Can I branch off the hot and cold pipes to the bath taps, straight up the boxed section and into the mixer valve?

Thanks in advance for the advice!

Sponsored Links
I assume its not a problem to tee of the original copper with Hep2o?

The plan is to refit the bathroom including tiling, Ideally I want to do the bathroom, take the new Hep2o up and blank off until the tiling has been done, then fit the new shower.

Think the flexible pipe would be easier to take through the wall and into the shower.

Hope this makes sense?

Cheers

where are you putting the hep2o if your blanking off then tiling then fitting shower ?

your not putting hep2o in the wall are you ?

Sponsored Links
Sorry, did not really explain properly, There is a a boxed area at the end of the bath, about a foot wide, plan to just run the hep up on clips before putting new bath in, putting a stop end on, finishing the bathroom apart from fitting the shower.

The bathroom will then be plastered and tiled before I fit the shower to the hep I have already put in place.

Yep, the boxed area is effectively the end wall of the bath that the shower will go onto.

The 'side' of the boxing will not be tiled and left for access to the shower pipes if there are any future problems!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back