Thermostatic valves?

A big thank you to those with constructive replies

I am not that rich to be buying cheap things!!

I am saying it again ..

only fool knows a price of everything and value of nothing!

So I am after a really nice designer set.. The money I saved on the boiler materials, the good quality work I did myself and finally a fair price I am paying for the installation.. I should be able to afford it now.

Sponsored Links
Shouldnt his topic be posted in the showersformorons forum? We always fit a Honeywell TRV on the hot and a Danfoss TRV on the cold but only if the cold is mains pressured and the hot is low pressured otherwise we then fit the Drayton on both hot and cold if a combi boiler but only if installed on a Wednesday otherwise its defo a Giannoni repair kit on the hot and a micro switch assy circlip on the cold. Are we making ourselves clear???

If at first you dont succeed..... then cheat like f**k!!

Sponsored Links
Oh and happyskyper I got an offer for ya me ole bouquet of the warm stuff that u r ....... I will fit ur boiler for £ 200.00 as long as u pay travelling time and mileage from Botswana!! Deal???????

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back