Thermostatic valves

Sponsored Links
Any really ugly cheapo thermostatic valve will work with your expensive fancy looking radiator.

It's like having your living room decorated only to sit on a blow up sofa.

Are these the same size
https://www.ukbathroomstore.co.uk/b...MI7YiCgI_g2AIVEDPTCh0P_QqzEAYYASABEgJEbfD_BwE
as they look nice,

Sammyinnit just because i dont want to buy the dearest doesn't mean i want tat , i want value for money and not to be taken for a ride

Depends on how your copper is installed. Those aren't the same as the recommended valves in the way that the tails would have to come up through your partition and not through your floor.

And I'm sure you don't, it just seems odd to me you wouldn't have bought the package to start with, had the work done at the time and instead retrospectively start thinking about it.

Sponsored Links
Depends on how your copper is installed. Those aren't the same as the recommended valves in the way that the tails would have to come up through your partition and not through your floor.

And I'm sure you don't, it just seems odd to me you wouldn't have bought the package to start with, had the work done at the time and instead retrospectively start thinking about it.

yes, we need the type that the pipe comes out of the wall are they called corner type ? . Yes we should have had them fitted when installed but we had had no kitchen for 4 weeks and didnt notice the kitchen company had not fitted them until now

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back