They threatened Corbyn would take us back to the 70s.. But the Tories did

So you want to blame.....

Come on Nosey, we all know it wasn't the Ku Klux Klan who were behind 9/11 and Boston marathon bombing, etc, etc, etc.

You're allowing yourself to be suckered by our 'leaders' into demonising the right so you ignore government sponsored mass immigration of those from 'religions' who wish us REAL harm.

Sponsored Links
Having to strip down to my underwear to board a plane - this is nothing to do with right wing terrorists.

Not being able to get dropped off outside the airport door any more - this is nothing to do with right wing terrorists.

There aren't squads of armed police on hand in London and other big cities, ready to respond to atrocities carried out by right wing terrorists.
Wrong.

Ahh, you think because white terrorists are not dark, they are not a threat? lol.

Come on Nosey, we all know it wasn't the Ku Klux Klan who were behind 9/11 and Boston marathon bombing, etc, etc, etc.

Click me.

Or me.

Me to.

White terror apologist transam won't want read any of those links and will keep is 'ed firmly stuck in the sand...
..Since the 9/11 attack, far-right extremists killed more people in the US than did American-based Islamist fundamentalists...

...white supremacists comprise “the biggest chunk of our domestic terrorism portfolio overall” and “have been responsible for the most lethal attacks over the last decade”...

Do yourself a favour and Google 'gas shortage in Europe' then come back here and tell us what Brexit or Johnson has to do with it.

You really do like dimissing reality. If we don't have a big enough storage buffer then price fluctations cannot be smoothed out and we are at the mercy of spot prices. Are you that thick that you cannot see having a large buffer for gas storage helps to smooth out price fluctuations.

Added to the Gas shortage the EU suppliers will direct their limited supply to EU countries before they supply the UK.

Give your head a shake.

Sponsored Links
Right wing terrorists aren't even allowed on the flight.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/fbi-has-more-than-doubled-domestic-terrorism-caseload/

It seems like people forget the terrorists on the 6th of January who invaded the Capitol Building.

The FBI announced it has more than doubled its domestic terrorism caseload — from roughly 1,000 to about 2,700 investigations — since spring of 2021.

It has also more than doubled the number of personnel devoted to domestic terrorism, fueled by the mammoth caseload stemming from the January 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol, and the mounting threat of extremists harboring racial, ethnic and anti-government grievances.

Do you think the Unabomber was a Muslim?

When (lots of) Americans are killed, what is the nationality of most of the people who kill them?

Who planted more than 36 Cleveland bombs?

Who bombed Martin Luther King's home?

Who detonated a bomb during Sunday morning services in the 16th Street Baptist Church in Birmingham, Alabama?
You missed the Oklahoma City bombing off your list.

You're allowing yourself to be suckered by our 'leaders' into demonising the right so you ignore government sponsored mass immigration of those from 'religions' who wish us REAL harm.
Will you please produce evidence, in the form of links to reliable material, of a "government sponsored mass immigration" scheme.

And will you please identify the religions you are concerned about and show, again with proper evidence, that it is a tenet of those religions to do us harm.

No, they just throw them in prison if they dare to abort a rapists baby.
Why should a baby be killed because of the crimes of its father.
At least you acknowledge that its a baby and not some sort of malign growth that has to be removed.

Right wing terrorists aren't even allowed on the flight.

Big difference is, Nosey - the right wingers are just on the flight to travel somewhere, just like you or me. The REAL terrorists I'm worried about want to fly the plane into tall buildings or detonate their shoes to blow it to smithereens and collect on their free supply of virgins.

I know the ones that worry me and should worry others. Nice diversion attempt though. (n)

Last edited:
How about you first provide a list of sources of evidence of reliable material that you will accept. That’ll save a lot of to-ing and fro-ing.
I dont mind doing my side of any to-ing and fro-ing.

R&C wont have to do any himself if the evidence he produces passes tests for reliability carried out by independent fact-checkers, will he.

And you, of course, wont have to do any as you are not a party to this, just an observer.

Did you throw your hat into the ring as a distraction to protect R&C because you think he will be unable to provide proper evidence of a "government sponsored mass immigration" scheme or that there are religions which mean to do us harm?

You see the denial of millions of women the right to an abortion or forcing children to marry as just a bit of silly girlie hysteria?

I'm not on about women's problems. I'm on about proper, blood and guts terroism. Where someone dies, unlike the minor problems that worry you. Those women/ children will get over it. You can't get over being 'liquidated' on The Tube or flattened by an artic.

Sponsored Links
Back