They threatened Corbyn would take us back to the 70s.. But the Tories did

I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you for some proof of these allegations Noseall. Can you provide details of some of these cases? And when I say some, I mean enough to substantiate the quantity you describe as "large swathes". Are there just a small handful of extreme Fred West / Peter Sutcliffe types or is there large scale organised abuse such as we see over here with the muslim grooming gangs?

Also, you mention right wing terrorism in the same posts as you mention these abortion / rape / forced marriage cases. Are you saying that the perpetrators are right-wing and if so how are they right-wing? Furthermore, what terrorism has been committed or planned by them?

Thanks in advance.

he can’t

Nosesll just hates the yanks

Sponsored Links
He does seem to have cut back on the nazi "jokes" recently.

Sponsored Links
I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you for some proof of these allegations Noseall.

• In Indiana, Purvi Patel was convicted of feticide in 2015 after she was accused of ending her pregnancy with abortion-inducing pills. The feticide law in her case had been previously used to prosecute attacks on pregnant people. She was sentenced to 20 years in prison, but the Indiana Court of Appeals overturned her feticide conviction in 2016. (Patel was resentenced for a child neglect charge but had served enough time to be immediately released.) Her case included legal counsel from National Advocates for Pregnant Women.
    • In Pennsylvania, Jennifer Whalen was accused of ordering similar medication online for her pregnant teenage daughter, who used it to terminate a pregnancy. Whalen, then a mother of three, said she was unaware of a state law that required the medicine to be administered by a physician to perform an abortion. She was sentenced in 2014 to serve between nine to 18 months of jail time.
    • In Arkansas, Keysheonna Reed says she miscarried twins in 2018. She told authorities that she panicked and buried them in a suitcase. “I had a miscarriage, those babies that were found were mine. I had them at home and got scared,” Reed said according to KAIT-TV. She was charged with two counts of abuse of a corpse and her case is still pending.
    • Chelsea Becker of California was charged with murder after she delivered a stillborn baby in 2019 after ingesting methamphetamine. Attorneys for Becker, including legal counsel from National Advocates for Pregnant Women, argued that California’s murder law says only third parties who attack a pregnant person and cause the person to lose their pregnancy can face prosecution for a fetal death. (The statute itself also says it may not be used against “the mother of the fetus”.) In addition, attorneys argued there was no proof that the methamphetamine caused the stillbirth. A judge dismissed the case this year.
    • Another similar case out of California involves Adora Perez, who delivered a stillborn baby in 2018 and was also charged with murder after she was accused of methamphetamine use. She remains in prison, serving an 11-year sentence. Her case continues to worry attorneys, who believe it opens the door for further prosecutions around stillbirths and miscarriages.
Paltrow noted that in the cases of Perez and Becker, neither woman was seeking an abortion.

“They didn’t end their pregnancy through an abortion, but they’re still liable for the fact that their pregnancy ended anyway,” she said.

Nina Ginsberg is a criminal defense attorney and past president of the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (NACDL). She helped author a report released last month looking at the legal landscape for future prosecutions if Roe is overturned. Among the findings: an increase in state laws that redefine “personhood” to include “an unborn child.” That change expands the scope of criminal liability for offenses such as homicide, feticide and aggravated assault — and could include abortion.

“There’s a whole aspect of overcriminalization and resulting mass incarceration that the public, and probably even most legislators that are passing these statutes, have not focused on,” she said.

Rafa P. Kidvai is director of the Repro Legal Defense Fund, a new fund launched earlier this year through If/When/How that will help pay legal costs for people who are investigated, arrested or prosecuted for “self-managed abortions” — meaning they attempt to end their pregnancy without a doctor or health care provider. Kidvai worries more prosecutions of such abortions will disproportionately impact marginalized people, including low-income people who are unable to travel to seek care.

“Anytime that there’s any limitation or restriction placed on abortion, you’re going to have people that are forced to self manage, because it is the safest way to do so,” Kidvai said. “And in a climate where we’ve decided there’s so much stigma around this issue and people are doing things that are ‘wrong,’ I think ‘wrong’ is so often conflated with ‘therefore should be a crime.’”

In 2013, Paltrow, another author of the NACDL report, co-authored a study that tallied 413 instances between 1973 and 2005 in which a person’s pregnancy led to cases that included their arrest, detentions or other forced intervention.

Among the study’s key findings:

• In 86 percent of the cases, the criminal statute used against the pregnant person was meant for other purposes — most frequently child abuse or child endangerment.
    • Women in the study were overwhelmingly “economically disadvantaged,” regardless of race; 71 percent qualified for indigent defense.
Linky

Texas has just made it even more difficult for women to have control over their own bodies - by a white RWR male, of course. Linky

Linky

Tranny has posted literally hundreds of anti-French comments.

He displays severe prejudice.

I'm surprised if he hasn't been warned.

the irony
well u have posted anti uk posts for years :ROFLMAO:

I dare say you are up set about this french submarine caper

had it been the french who had done it to the UK you would have been as happy as a pig in wat sit
Like the other UK haters on here :ROFLMAO:

any thing g absolutely any thing that can be dragged up to put the UK down and your all for it

Nonsense.

There is nothing anti-UK in criticising people whose actions damage the country.

Those who "don't care" however, do not have the nation's interests at heart.

Noseall despises the US wing of the RWR - correct. Yankees are ok. Those southern Dixie land pick-up truck driving morons are are different matter.

that’s right the red necks and there pick up
Trucks that was it you or the other fool in here who likened em to Isis

by posting up pictures of them in there pick up trucks :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Nonsense.

There is nothing anti-UK in criticising people whose actions damage the country.

Those who "don't care" however, do not have the nation's interests at heart.

nonsense yer self that’s your interpretation of yer posts

never saw you sticking up for Corbin after he was slung out yer party

Transam did though and I don’t even like the bloke

your silence on the caper speaks volumes tbh

Correct. Transam posts repeatedly about religious fruitcakes in Muslim countries whilst conveniently ovelooking religious fruitcakes in Confederate US of A.

Fruitcakes.

nonsense more porkie pies from nose all so as to fit his narrative :ROFLMAO:

wait for it

we will
Be getting the halal V kosher narrative again :LOL:

go on nose all post up yer porkie about the caper :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back