Thinking of going for an unvented cylinder...

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Water systems has been let loose on the world again in new guise with a new obsession, gone are the thermal stores and endless promotion of the other great boiler Rememha Avanta
Seems to have latched onto the Ferroli which is the current flavour of the month and off he goes like the Pied Piper .

Water systems has been let loose on the world again in new guise with a new obsession, gone are the thermal stores and endless promotion of the other great boiler Rememha Avanta
Seems to have latched onto the Ferroli which is the current flavour of the month and off he goes like the Pied Piper .

happy has nailed it

Its the bloke who was promoting thermal stores a while back :)

I have just read some of these comments. And they let some of these people into the houses of the population! As a part of this GasShark registration lark criminal records and psychiatric tests should be performed.

Last edited:
Interesting reading that one person, who claims not to have any working connection with a manufacturer, is so vocal in promoting their products which most others have a very low opinion of.

Reminds me of one of their service agents a while ago when asked about that make summed them up when he said " after repairing a Ferroli, I have to tiptoe out".

Mr Agile, go and look at one in the flesh and operating. A quality act. The old Ferrolis were trash, like the older BIASI, Ariston, Vokeras. Things have moved on.

Mr Agile, go and look at one in the flesh and operating. A quality act. The old Ferrolis were trash, like the older BIASI, Ariston, Vokeras. Things have moved on.

moved on ???

biasi made some very reliable boilers the old prisma S combi's & SR systems boilers were very reliable (imho)

never cared for the company though .

you may well sing the praises of Ferroli , (for what ever reason ? ) but I doubt u have installed any of there products ? or had to deal with Ferroli ?

so what exactly are u basing your comments on ??

ferroli are a shower to deal with ? if there past history is any thing to go by there warranty may well not amount to a bag of beans

dire mob & a s***e manu to deal with. (all imho of course ;))

" after repairing a Ferroli, I have to tiptoe out"

Sums it up nicely!

OP - don't be put off by the thread hi-jack. You're thinking along the right lines.

Last edited:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back