Thinking of going for an unvented cylinder...

Also If we take the stated input of 39kW then laws of physics say otherwise ΔT 35 - you only get 15.92l/min

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Carry on spanking the monkey Hard On. ;)

Attachments

• upload_2017-3-8_17-29-49.png
    upload_2017-3-8_17-29-49.png
    8.5 KB · Views: 109
Sponsored Links

Tahar Gamboura3 months ago (edited)
l'appareil ne déclenche pas parce que un plombier a touche la vice cancernant pression a gaz s'il vous plais dite moi que pourai- je faire Mercie d'avance

Corpse Reviver3 months ago
Hello Sir, I'm using same boiler as yours. Can you please tell me what does 44 A means with flasing red? And No hot water?

Jane Fung9 months ago
the boiler won't even give me hot water anymore , just flashes . useless

Ismail Daci1 year ago
this boiler is rubbish

Jane Fung9 months ago
agreed .

Ismail Daci9 months ago
Yes it is

Sefgrt1 year ago
What does FH mean. My boiler has TS flashing. I have re-pressurised it, but it is will not move off TS. When I press and hold reset, it displays FH. Any ideas?

Great boiler and easy for the end user to set up.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Great boiler and easy for the end user to set up.
No different to any other it seems:
The comments on the vid are typical of those who do not understand these things. Better than those gobbledygook Intergas instructions written by Dutchmen.

I have a 5 metre 15mm copper pipe feeding the mains in my house. Plenty of flow and pressure although reading one of the above posts, it reminded me that I did have to replace the float valve in the downstairs WC (too much pressure) and the cartridge in the hot side of the kitchen mixer tap (dripping when converted to unvented cylinder). Cold side of tap fine after the switch from gravity to mains pressure.
When some convert an open CH system to a pressured one, sometimes the radiators bulge out. The corrosion made its mark.

You can do but you will be spanked. :)
Look at the Ferroli 38C manual. Download it. Clearly states 16.4. The Modena only has 4 moving parts. Quality components inside.

Do u work for Ferroli ?? because u seem to be promoting them ??

Imho any one considering a Ferroli needs to tread a careful path. There after sales was (is?) appalling,there weasle out of warranty claims is legendary

There long warranties Hmmm time will tell ;)

The Ferroli boiler install

installed a ferroli in the 3 weeks it was in the house it only ever worked for 2 hours & then went t*ts up

27 (yes 27) calls to Ferroli 5 in warranty visits in 3 weeks & it still did not work for more then a few hours

ripped it out in the end & fitted some thing else. Eventually got my money back after a protracted argument with ferroli.

boilers /quality ? who cares ? imho they are a dire mob to deal with,who are now paying the price for the disgraceful way in which
they treated the installer (there customers) in the past

I have seen adverts on Ebay from installers stating "we do not install Ferrolis" :) city & wickes no longer stock em

When some convert an open CH system to a pressured one, sometimes the radiators bulge out. The corrosion made its mark.

Funny you should say that. I had 2 of the original 3 remaining rads spring a pinhole leak after it had some cleaner in it, a power flush and converted to a pressurised system. In their defence, they were the original rads from when the house was built in 1961. I've been here since 1990 and after fitting the new boiler in 1991, there has been no inhibitor at all in the system so not too terrible. I changed all three rads.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back