This is the healthcare we voted for with Brexit - Lets Do It

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had you all on at me today telling me I'm talking crap
Why would that be?

All of you why bother if you think I'm talking rubbish, why would you waste your time on me.?..
Trying to help you.

I'm a plumber with one vote no influence yet I have you all running round throwing insults surely your wasting your time and energy . You've only got until 31st October
The quotes aren't insults and we aren't running around.

Your posts really are often nonsense.

That's not an insult, either. It means - they literally do not make sense.

Sponsored Links
Are you not interested in learning anything?

If you were to post that Tokyo is the capital of China, then someone would correct you and you would learn something - and others reading it would know not to believe it.
It's the nature of a forum.

Did you used to ask your teachers why they kept telling you things?

What US model?
"Plans have been tabled to convert the NHS into a public/private enterprise, which critics say is based upon the US private health insurance-based system"
Note that it's only (UK-centric) critics who claim it is a US model, notably Allyson Pollock:
"Pollock said...proposals were an attempt to Americanise health care in England... Our NHS has been an international model for countries around the world".
This is opinion, not fact. It's not even unbiased opinion. Pollock makes the false equivalency that "public/private = US model". It doesn't. Remember, most of the world's health systems are public/private enterprises (even the NHS* has never been fully public, e.g. GP surgeries are all private). She's right the NHS is a model for countries around the world, but it's a model that apparently no other country wants to copy (maybe Cuba?), because it woefully underforms compared to the other options adopted by developed countries.

*Peace Be Upon It
What does a public/private health model entail.
Does it mean the private sector gets all the profitable parts of the health service while the unprofitable bits are left for the taxpayer.

Sponsored Links
You said the above, and you quoted EFL's post as an example:

I know oxymoron has 'moron' in the word, but it's not an insult :) honest!

It's bettter than prick I suppose , but some express themselves better than others.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's bettter than prick I suppose , but some express themselves enter than others.
It's not calling you a name and not insulting in any way or form... Google it if you don't believe me. I don't think EFL is one for name calling anyway, he tends to be better than that.

Yesterday I said you're being a bit of a prick because at the time I thought you were calling me a troll (highlighting my post makes me think you're talking to me). I apologise, but at times you are being a bit of a prick.

Last edited by a moderator:
Who has paid out to Ireland from 1973 to 2016?
Yup, the EU

Sort of, it's actually the nine or ten net contributing countries who have paid out to Ireland, and of course as you know, we are the 3rd/4th largest contributor to the budget.

I know oxymoron has 'moron' in the word, but it's not an insult :) honest!

Examples of Oxymorons in Sentences
  • This is another fine mess you have got us into. He's the fat one
  • There is a real love hate relationship developing between the two of them. SWEET
  • Suddenly the room filled with a deafening silence. You lot think oh no hear he comes again, let's run
  • The comedian was seriously funny. I do often make myself laugh
  • You are clearly confused by the situation you have found yourself in. That's talking to you lot
MOD: Enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back