This is what the kids are like in Australia.

Kids wear uniform, when out of school, while wearing that, they represent their school, I've reported those people to the Governers, and the Headmaster, and action has been taken to discipline those people, So society isn't fear of discipline, but how to address it.

If you see a child in uniform, report it back to the school, they are the Guardians of the child in question..when the child is punished, ask the parents why they don't care.

Sponsored Links
You must be really busy in the morning and afternoons collecting all those names. I must say you really do go out on a limb to keep us all safe from the little hooligans.

To recap

You posted a piece of text which is used by face bookers /twitters to gain followers or likes, because the "broken x " is an emotive subject

You then, after Alarm said it was an urban myth, called for citation

I provided such and also pointed out that "broken Britain" has more hits then "broken Australia"

You then went on to somehow decree that the grass isn't greener because they, Australia, have more immigrant then britain. Despite the fact your source of knowledge is your mum and brothers who you acknowledge are immigrants to Australia and therefore part of the problem.

Thus enters a silly debate about how you don't understand that media saturation affects people of that nation using it for emotive effect to gain "net credits".

Society in a lot of places is broken, hong kong maybe more so than other places. But that was not your original point, you asked for proof that dot her countries names were used in the op text and it was proved so.

It is 'broken Britain' more than 'broken Australia' because Britain has three time the population of Australia. HOWEVER, for it to be posted as 'broken Australia' in the first instance indicates that it a very similar broken society in Australia otherwise the posters would look silly posting it.

Geditt yet? :rolleyes:

How many 'broken Denmark' or Finland have you seen? Sweden? Hong Kong? Nope - because it wouldn't strike a chord with the target audience, but 'broken Australia' does. Geddit yet?
Just to check, how many hours a day do you spend on Danish, Finn, Swedish and Honkers websites?

If the answer is "not as many as I do on English-speaking sites," there's the clue to why you don't see them.

Sponsored Links
How many 'broken Denmark' or Finland have you seen? Sweden? Hong Kong? Nope - because it wouldn't strike a chord with the target audience, but 'broken Australia' does. Geddit yet?
Just to check, how many hours a day do you spend on Danish, Finn, Swedish and Honkers websites?

If the answer is "not as many as I do on English-speaking sites," there's the clue to why you don't see them.

I've got a brother living in Denmark. I visit him often. There is no problem over there.

To recap

You posted a piece of text which is used by face bookers /twitters to gain followers or likes, because the "broken x " is an emotive subject

You then, after Alarm said it was an urban myth, called for citation

I provided such and also pointed out that "broken Britain" has more hits then "broken Australia"

You then went on to somehow decree that the grass isn't greener because they, Australia, have more immigrant then britain. Despite the fact your source of knowledge is your mum and brothers who you acknowledge are immigrants to Australia and therefore part of the problem.

Thus enters a silly debate about how you don't understand that media saturation affects people of that nation using it for emotive effect to gain "net credits".

Society in a lot of places is broken, hong kong maybe more so than other places. But that was not your original point, you asked for proof that dot her countries names were used in the op text and it was proved so.

It is 'broken Britain' more than 'broken Australia' because Britain has three time the population of Australia. HOWEVER, for it to be posted as 'broken Australia' in the first instance indicates that it a very similar broken society in Australia otherwise the posters would look silly posting it.

Geditt yet? :rolleyes:

To see how silly people can be see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rickrolling

Seems to be one clear thing in this topic . Joe`s family have f##ked off out the country to get away from him. Do you feel unloved joe . Never mind the daughter will give you a cuddle . OH yeah she is getting to f##k abroad too

What kind of grammar is that? You been talking to MM too long. :rolleyes:

The point is, you understood what the meaning was.
It is easier to type like this on here so there is no misunderstanding.

Get upset did you?

:D

*awaits big tone with his thread killer pic*

Who, me?
action-smiley-010.gif

Cut me some slack Kris, I'm still trying to justify my 4skin elsewhere... :rolleyes: (New Sig)

Let me catch up. You know that feeling when you see a thread but you've got a million posts to get to where it currently is?.... ;)

Sponsored Links
Back