This looks bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You seem to be suffering from delusions of grandeur, the reason people mention you is because you have become a joke, not because they give a toss. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

No delusions of grandeur, just standing up for what I believe is right and just.
I have no worries about being disliked.
Obviously everyone likes to be popular, but if I have to choose between popularity and standing up for what I believe is acceptable behaviour ........ well it's obvious which way I've chosen.

I'm not going to ignore, condone or participate in behaviour simply in order to maintain my acceptance by a group. I would hope others take a similar approach.

Sponsored Links
Why oh why did I open my big mouth? You're on your own again Kimosabe.

My sincere apologies if I offended you and it wasn't warranted.
If you've been following the discussion on here you'll be aware that there are some who would intentionally set out as trolls, and that would include registering as different user names in order to make their troll post appear innocent.
Your sudden command of the spelling, font sizes, etc, compared to your first post also raised some queries.
Your user name does rather invite investigation and will incite ridicule by some.
I didn't ridicule it, I questioned the genuineness of the post.
Again my apologies, if it wasn't warranted.
May I suggest that you re-register with a more undistinctive user name.

wot a t*t :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

It's very sad how far some trolls will go in order to attempt their trolls.
Registering, making a silly post and then leaving that user name dormant for three years in order to try to score a pathetic point is, IMO, very worrying.

Sponsored Links
wot a t*t :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
It's very sad how far some trolls will go in order to attempt their trolls. Registering, making a silly post and then leaving that user name dormant for three years in order to try to score a pathetic point is, IMO, very worrying.
wot a big wobbly t*t :LOL: :LOL:

It's deteriorated into a petty squabble again.
So, again in the words of a dragon: "I'm out"

Apart from that, anytime you two are on the back foot the whole thread disappears.

It's a DIY site, the whole concept is to give advice, make suggestions, to be helpful.

Some think that the concept is to outdo others with insults. :rolleyes:

It's a DIY site, the whole concept is to give advice, make suggestions, to be helpful.

Here is one, go away.
Your the one destroying things here.

Dont see you on the DIY side very much anyway. Must be all the time your out to screw people.
Why dont you go onto other sites and try this?
Even better go to your local and start recording peoples conversations.
See how long you last.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back