Coalition launches Libya attacks

The Arab League wants a no fly zone, they have better equipped armed forces and more money than we do, let them do it and take the flak instead of whitey.
If Gaddafi is such an ar*ehole and everyone is condemning his rule why wasn't it sorted 30 years ago?

Sponsored Links
The Arab League wants a no fly zone, they have better equipped armed forces and more money than we do, let them do it and take the flak instead of whitey.
If Gaddafi is such an ar*ehole and everyone is condemning his rule why wasn't it sorted 30 years ago?

Hear hear, they buy billions of dollars of weapons from the west, then expect us to go in and use ours to sort out 'their' problems :evil:

Dave did a sales tour of the middle east a few months ago, I wonder if he received a few blank cheques on the premise that he'd 'sort out a little problem' for them?

The uk is in reality a minor country thats ready to whore itself out to any one it thinks will pay some money into its coffers

The arab nations treat it like the guard dog it has become whilst its politicians will give a bj to anyone with oil

Its funny listening to all you lot slag off politicians about oil but its all you seem to care about as well

I bet the CIA are behind all the unrest in the ME recently, just like they interened in Iran and Iraq and Afghanistan, same old same old...
IMO the west is trying to destabilise the lot to make countries like Iran an easier target, then will use Israel (America's knights and bishops) to let rip with nukes when everything is in chaos.
And the public are once again bull sh!ted about some heroic regime change!
As above, this is all about the black stuff... I suppose it shows our links to OTHER animals is greater than some people would like us to believe, I guess survival of the fittest is at the top of the menu at the end of the day, but it doesn't make it pleasurable to watch others suffering.

I think the attitude on this thread toward 'other' people is rather sad and reminiscent of certain racist political idealist parties :(
Considering the middle east gave us skills such as basic arithmetic in decimal (we were so thick we were counting in roman numerals until god knows when!!!) and were far advanced in astronomy amongst other things still means they are inferior to some... What a sad world...

Sponsored Links
I

I think the attitude on this thread toward 'other' people is rather sad and reminiscent of certain racist political idealist parties :(

Surely you realised before now that many of the bods here are wannabe EDL

The uk is in reality a minor country thats ready to **** itself out to any one it thinks will pay some money into its coffers

The arab nations treat it like the guard dog it has become whilst its politicians will give a bj to anyone with oil

Its funny listening to all you lot slag off politicians about oil but its all you seem to care about as well
Well Oil Beef Hooked - Oil`s an important commodity

I suppose you never have a moan about policies while you're riding around everywhere on your bike.

The thing what pizzes me off about it is the price we're getting ripped off for fuel, and "greens" want it to go ever higher. While everyone else is using it like there's no tomorrow. How much do the yanks pay for petrol? or the Chinese, or the Russians. I bet it's a damm sight less than we're getting bilked for on this insignificant little Island.

If they don't tax fuel - then all other taxes will rise to balance the books. Simples.

I see the Gung Ho attitude of the Americans is still alive and kicking. They sent a helicopter in to rescue aircrew from a fighter that had crashed just outside Benghazi. As it came into land, the locals who had rescued the crew were fired upon and one may have to have his leg amputated.

They should have sent a French crew in to rescue them. At least the Frech would have surrendered. ;) ;) ;)

Because there is too much needless travel going on.

if the un were so concerend about innocent civillians being killed,why didnt they go into zimbabwe,oh i know no 'OIL'.

Olly k and spacecat if you love ethnics so much go and live among them, in their countries, stop bringing them here.

Olly k and spacecat if you love ethnics so much go and live among them, in their countries, stop bringing them here.

When your shagging your big fat sweaty pink mssus I bet your thinking of
Beyonce

Sponsored Links
Back