Coalition launches Libya attacks

Sponsored Links
Mark 13 - 7 . :idea: You ain`t seen nothin yet :mrgreen: Invite those J.W`s in for tea when they next call on you.

Maybe it's just me, but isn't this one conflict we may want to stay out of? At the rate these uprisings are spreading across the middle east, how many more UN resolutions will be recommended, and how thin will we spread our own military resources to please these countries? Already there is report of coalition artillery killing innocent people. Or................ is this the most justified of all the conflicts we've 'assisted' in of late ?

Sponsored Links
But will you be in such doubt next time you fill up at the pump. :confused: Why do you think the french were so keen to start the ball rolling. They need petrol just as much as we do and once gadaffi is out there will be some big oil contracts to sign. Not sure the reserves of oil under libya but I can only imagine its under exploited. Plus gadaffi is a bit of a nutter so if he stays im with the school of thought that he will start sh it stirring.

Get that black gold flowing. :eek:

Maybe it's just me, but isn't this one conflict we may want to stay out of?
Absolutely right.
They should be left to cause death, destruction, and misery to their fellow nutcase islamic participants, till their hearts content. F*ck 'em

This isn't even close to the devastation of the war to come.

But will you be in such doubt next time you fill up at the pump. :confused: Why do you think the french were so keen to start the ball rolling. They need petrol just as much as we do and once gadaffi is out there will be some big oil contracts to sign. Not sure the reserves of oil under libya but I can only imagine its under exploited. Plus gadaffi is a bit of a nutter so if he stays im with the school of thought that he will start sh it stirring.

Get that black gold flowing. :eek:

You reckon, this will lower the price of petrol in the long run? I very much doubt it. I can see petrol reaching £7 or £8 a gallon before the end of the year. Even if the government reduce duty and vat on it, fuel will just continue to rise in price.
Not bad for a by-product that used to be burnt off in late Victorian times.

Russia isn't happy about us killing civilians, and now Turkey has thrown it's hat in the ring, to ban the no-fly zone. So now wants an arms embargo (I thought they already had this?).

So that's gonna work, not!

So seems a 'Mexican' standoff at the moment, who's going to call first blood, with an airliner shot down, or a supporting country bombed?

I reckon, as Gaddafi's person residence has been destroyed, he might upset America, as Bush way back said the invasion of the middle east was a 'crusade', which they have quoted back to America. That's like saying to Gaddafi, ur mum smells! suck it up! x100.

Great news that we just sold our aircraft carrier...wonder who bought it? Libya? So the UK has no money to support the UN, and no defences, and no means of attack. Lovely. Oh, our best submarine is currently undergoing repairs, because it was grounded on a sandbank, in a river? Am I giving away national secrets here?

Great news that we just sold our aircraft carrier...wonder who bought it? Libya? So the UK has no money to support the UN, and no defences, and no means of attack. Lovely.
Just blame the last lot of loonies who were running the country. Oh heck just blame Gordon Brown for his fast spending and running up a huge debt. He has a lot to answer for!

With so many parasites at home fleecing the welfare state our armed forces are having to operate on a shoe string budget to balance the books.

Gordon Brown and Tony bliar spent billions on iraq and afghanistan when a couple of nukes would've done the job with no british casualties.

How long before we're flooded by libyan asylum seekers demanding 50" plasma's and free council houses?

With so many parasites at home fleecing the welfare state our armed forces are having to operate on a shoe string budget to balance the books.

Gordon Brown and Tony bliar spent billions on iraq and afghanistan when a couple of nukes would've done the job with no british casualties.

How long before we're flooded by libyan asylum seekers demanding 50" plasma's and free council houses?

I think Libian's seeking asylum is good, they don't want to be killed by us, or their own regime, or the rebels, but the laws of asylum state you must seek sanctuary in the next nearest country, but they are all kicking off too. So not safe there either.

As Russia, and Turkey are kicking off, not safe here either. But I do think you confuse asylum seekers, with illegal immigrants. As people do.

a couple of nukes would've done the job with no british casualties.

Then you'd be cycling to work, for the rest of your life, and you'd be oiling the chain with sunflower oil.

Maybe water, as the Arab nations would come together. England 'thinks', that it's still Imperioral, and controls the Empire, but sadly it doesn't.

England, is showing force, that it doesn't have. Russia and China are angry at us, we don't control the world no more, they do. They will blitz us.

Sponsored Links
Back