This looks set to escalate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Devout Jew meaning one of them Orthodox Jews ??

That’s the group who make up
Them settler types who just kick palistinians off there land in the West Bank

Fruit cakes and part of the problem

With there God gave us this land nonsense

Sponsored Links
Here are some examples.

Which of them do you say is anti-jewish

(I will grant that "coriander" is exclusively anti-Israel. Look it up yourself.)

Devout Jew meaning one of them Orthodox Jews ??

That’s the group who make up
Them settler types who just kick palistinians off there land in the West Bank

Fruit cakes and part of the problem

With there God gave us this land nonsense

You are mistaken. But as you pretend you don't read links, you are carefully avoiding anything that does not fit what people like Motorbiking and Regev say.

You are mistaken. But as you pretend you don't read links, you are carefully avoiding anything that does not fit what people like Motorbiking and Regev say.

Well that’s a bit rich coming from you avoidance ?

So what’s the labours parties front bench s stance on this caper ? Do you know ? Or are you guilty of avoidance ?

Sponsored Links
Another attempt at diversion from tranny.

I must have said something he doesn't want to hear.

See @transam - you're doing it again!

I'm certain you've got a parrot in there with you.
Wouldn't surprise me if you've got a peg-leg an' all.:LOL:

See @transam - you're doing it again!

I'm certain you've got a parrot in there with you.
Wouldn't surprise me if you've got a peg-leg an' all.:LOL:

Why are the echos still in your head ?

Do you see parrots ?? Could be linked to the echos ?

Could escalate may be ??

You are mistaken

Motorbiking, however, deliberately lies.

Explain to me why you think this man hates Jews.

more lies and whataboutery from you.
The link is of a devout Jew explaining why he does not approve of Israel's actions in Palestine.

There are lots of Jewish people who disapprove of Israels actions in Palestine. Bring Jewish does not mean you have to slaughter Palestinisns.

People like Motorbiking would have you believe that anyone who disapproves of war-crimes is anti-jewish.

He is lying. If he sincerely believed it, it could only be because he thought that "war crimes" and "jews" are synonymous.
and the lies keep coming.

You have been exposed. Get over it or better still stop posting hatred and calling people liar because they expose you.

I disapprove of war crimes.

People like Motorbiking would have you believe that anyone who disapproves of war-crimes is anti-jewish.

He is lying. If he sincerely believed it, it could only be because he thought that "war crimes" and "jews" are synonymous.

Instead of posting of your hatred of jews, you could comment on the escalations in the Red Sea.

A war crime is a war crime, doesn't matter who commits it. Unless of course they are the "good" side

Shadow minister Lanny struggling in his interview now on the news over what should happen now in Gaza

Calling for a humanitarian truce not a ceasefire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back