This poor refugee has come for a better life.

• Thread starter Deleted member 294929
  • Start date
Sponsored Links
I'll take our own home grown scum any day of the week without importing more. Know where you are with ours.

It's not that for me. I'd like to deport our scum. But why should any other country have to have ours. They have their own.

So your in agreement with me who is to blame and that he should be deported?
I'm asking you who is responsible for deporting him as you said should be, and I don't have any issue with.

Let's get it clear, who !

Sponsored Links
Technically, the guy's an emigrant, not a refugee, anyway. Your narrative has so many holes i could drive a bus through them.
Come on, man, you can do better than this.

I don't care how you describe his status in our country. He's a foreign born criminal and he needs to be deported.

Do you agree?

I'd rather not have any.

He was 6. But, if you want no immigration/emigration at all that's up to you. Everyone doesn't hold the same view though.

Immigration of people we need in appropriate numbers is a good thing. Preferably from the Commonwealth or civilised countries whose people will accept our laws and cultures and assimilate.

However, I'm dead against the sinister collusion between French and British authorities and governments to move large numbers of the world's unwanted dross posing as asylum seekers to these shores.

I asked before to show where I defended him, and you didn't. You are lying.

Throw the book at him. He's scum. There are scum in all walks of life.
Bod is desperately trying to throw mud.

Nobody is defending the man, or family

I'm dead against the sinister collusion between French and British authorities and governments to move large numbers of the world's unwanted dross posing as asylum seekers to these shores.
If it was a sinister collusion then the authorities would just bring them here, unseen. Why do it all in the open, for all to see?

I'm asking you who is responsible for deporting him as you said should be, and I don't have any issue with.

Let's get it clear, who !
Ultimately totally our government.
Some of the people we need will turn out to be scum, by the law of averages. Is that ok?

It's life. Plenty of English scum. I don't like them either, but they are our scum

Some of the people we need will turn out to be scum, by the law of averages. Is that ok?

Not if you vet them in a controlled way, and they have something to offer. Eg, filling job vacancies agreed in advance of them travelling to UK. Yes, there will be very large amounts of scum if we just continue to wave through hundreds of thousands of illegal unknowns (guessing you're ok with this), mostly young African/Arab males often with no documents. They've already broken the law to get here and passed through numerous safe countries to take advantage of UK. They are a drain on resources.

Easiest thing in the world to control who comes to an island. :idea:

Ultimately our government.
Not ultimately. Totally.

But you support them. What have they done about immigration, and crime generally ? Other than blame the EU or anybody else they can.

Focus your blame where it needs to be and think about it.

Glad to see you now understand people are not defending him. Took you a while though

Not ultimately. Totally.

But you support them. What have they done about immigration, and crime generally ? Other than blame the EU or anybody else they can.

Focus your blame where it needs to be and think about it.

Glad to see you now understand people are not defending him. Took you a while though
I've edited it for you.

I have supported the Torys but not next time I won't..

Sponsored Links