F in great

Sponsored Links
More good news...

Police hunting the Clapham chemical attack suspect, Abdul Ezedi, say they believe he is dead after going into the River Thames at Chelsea Bridge four hours after he left a woman severely injured.

Thee grunadia.cwm.

More good news...

Police hunting the Clapham chemical attack suspect, Abdul Ezedi, say they believe he is dead after going into the River Thames at Chelsea Bridge four hours after he left a woman severely injured.

Thee grunadia.cwm.
I think they are saying that so that he feels safe enough to comes out of hiding and tries to get away.

Perhaps. But they watched him walk up the bridge and then he vansihes from the cctv record, so think it's safe to assume he jumped - if he did his body won't be found for a while. Remember the woman who fell in the river last year? Took over a month for her to surface.

Sponsored Links
Isn't this wonderful.

BBC News - Harlow dealer Leon Finnegan who ran drugs line from jail gets more time

I note you didnt post this:

Six-year sentence for drug dealer operating across Essex​

jay-pattinson.jpg

More good news...

Thee grunadia.cwm.

I was going to post that I won't be happy until he's found. Dead or alive.

Hot potato, would open up a can of worms if he appeared in court.

I've no sympathy with drug dealers, but if people didn't want to buy the stuff, they wouldn't have a trade.

Too right. If upper classes and big earners where prosecuted for use then rhe demand would go down.

Sponsored Links
Back