Conditions

Sponsored Links
"Every day my mental health is getting worse and worse."

Iranian national Abdollah, who only provided his first name and said he feared he would be persecuted if returned home, arrived at Wethersfield on 24 August and said it was like living in a "jail".

"In my room I have a lot of insects, the radiator is not working, there is no internet, and the food sometimes is uncooked and it's spicy food," he said.

Should we destroy all insects,?
Maybe the heating will be turned on when it gets cold.

Poorly cooked Spicy food? You poor Sod. The food is too NHS standards. (Ok you have a point)

No Internet. Did you moan about all this to the French and the other safe countries you crossed?

Give him a break, it must be nippy at night compared to Iran and this time of year brings horny spiders indoors in their droves. I found a big 'un in the sink yesterday. Kill 'emm all, say i.

Bod shows his hatred of foreigners once again

nothing to see here

Sponsored Links
Maybe he could be set up on a date with Cruella (aka Sue-Ellen)...

"Addressing the American Enterprise Institute in Washington, Braverman will say: “It is incumbent upon politicians and thought leaders to ask whether the refugee convention, and the way it has come to be interpreted through our courts, is fit for our modern age. Or whether it is in need of reform.”

"The Home Secretary will warn that as many as 780 million people will be eligible to claim asylum without radical reform of global refugee rules"

Has she not worked out that a lot of these refugees will be forced to move because of the conflicts caused by climate change. Which her government has decided as not so important after all...

But should she get the changes she wants, could they be made retrospective...

And then she wouldn't have been here to spout her racist views, given the economic migrant background of her parents!

Has she not worked out that a lot of these refugees will be forced to move because of the conflicts caused by climate change. Which her government has decided as not so important after all...
Coming from someone who claims to have travelled the world extensively, how does that sit with your green credentials along with your 'not particularly great fuel wise car'. I take it climate change is nothing to do with any of your actions, is it?

nothing to see here
Nothing of the short.

The immigration/refugee situation is so far out of control, it’s unbelievable. Land here, get a 4 bed house almost immediately. Plus way more money then we’d get after years of paying tax.

Let’s hope labour sort it then!

Muslim communities already have Sharia law, in limited circumstances. Unless Rish! plans to widen their remit.
could you expand on what you mean? Are you referring to Sharia Council -Alternative Dispute Resolutions?

Give him a break, it must be nippy at night compared to Iran and this time of year brings horny spiders indoors in their droves. I found a big 'un in the sink yesterday. Kill 'emm all, say i.

Never kill spider s

could you expand on what you mean? Are you referring to Sharia Council -Alternative Dispute Resolutions?
I was under the impression they could mediate in family disputes and internal affairs within the community.
UK law roolz, ok?

nothing to see here
He has a roof over his head and he's being fed.
I had plenty of NHS food and it was rubbish.

I've worked for people who can't afford to put the heating on, including myself last winter.

Do they not get bugs in Iran, what would you prefer , being persecuted by tye Iranian government or put up with a few bugs.

If it were homeless English people I'd think they would be more grateful.

Never kill spider s
Outdoors they can roam at will, but once they step inside their lives are forfeit.
Any one of 'em unaware of this law will soon come to realize their mistake.
Those big harvest bugrs are too nimble for my liking.
Give me the jitters, they do.

How nanny of these countries are cleaner than we are?

Sponsored Links
Back