Another Essex restaurant goes under!

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
A rather symbolic image of the way things are headed...

I wonder if the rats got out in time? ;)

A rather symbolic image of the way things are headed...

I wonder if the rats got out in time? ;)
I knew a bloke who worked there. Lived on board too. He wasn’t happy with the conditions though - said he was going to leave. And he did! A concept alien to some. ;)

Last edited:
Soulless shoite, in a soulless shoitehole.

Suitable only for the hard-of-original-thinking, and the trout-pouting selfie addicts.

IMHO (y)
I went to one in Cannock with the youngest and his GF. As you say, its a place where youngsters go (have daddy pay) then show their mates what a great time they are having.

I'd say the steak was ok. My missus and me got stuck into a platter with three different steaks (rump, fillet and sirloin or ribeye cant remember). Nicely presented. Had a couple of sauces, some bone marrow and some mash. Wouldn't rush back. Adequate is what I'd call it.

I knew a bloke who worked there. Lived on board too. He wasn’t happy with the conditions though - said he was going to leave. And he did! A concept alien to some. ;)
Well done mottie old boy...

You've realised that the country is sinking...

And you were one of those who fired the torpedo...

But as usual you forget one minor detail...

You prevented many of those wishing to leave by removing the means to do so!

I know you're local to me, Noseall, and you're probably already aware of the place, but I would highly recommend The Swan with Two Necks at Longdon.

Their homemade steak pie is superb, and my boys order little else (although first-born reckons the lamb shank is spectacular too).

Sponsored Links
Back