Tuck me its a joke

Not for brexhit jokes, they dont qualify under the criteria. Hope if his place burns down, the (female) firefighters are too busy washing up to attend.

Blup

Tell us a Brexit joke..

Sponsored Links
I thought the Australian women's goal, was better than most men could do.
I can watch a mans game and having played football cricket rugby etc etc can appreciate the skill involved from a male perspective. Obviously I can't watch the game from a female perspective and the skills a female spectator appreciates.

FB_IMG_1692180207141.jpg

Sponsored Links
I can watch a mans game and having played football cricket rugby etc etc can appreciate the skill involved from a male perspective. Obviously I can't watch the game from a female perspective and the skills a female spectator appreciates.

I'll be watching & supporting our girls.

I can't see myself screaming at the officials or having a bit of friendly bunter with the Spanish if any down my Dad's club on Sunday morning.

It's like comparing apples with oranges given the difference in skills they bring to the game.
Would you be happy (given your a white heterosexual male)to have someone promoted over you who has less ability but ticks a box and has the knock on effect of costing you financially?
Where does that happen in football ?

What rubbish.

Skill is skill regardless of sex (or gender)

I'm happy for the womens team achievement, but the standard of the football is way down on the mens, probably on a par with boys under 14s.

Sponsored Links
Back