Conditions

Your like boxer in animal farm, loyal to the cause and then when your times up. The hierarchy will say he was a good lad but it won't be the glue factory like boxer they make money on you, it'll be your organs and then they'll have a pi"s up on the profits.

Sponsored Links
Roy won’t answer a question, I’ve asked a few and he’s avoided them like a plague. Along with many other posters questions, so I’ve extended him the same courtesy.
Your questions were based on your bigoted erroneous assumptions. They didn't deserve an answer.
Our questions have been based on your claim, to explain yourself, which you have noticably refused to do.

Your like boxer in animal farm
And you cannot explain anything you say, ever. It isn't difficult to say "I believe x because of y". But no, obfuscation is the name of game with you.

Sponsored Links
You know they've accepted over one million refugees, right?
Ah, Sir Goober, i don't think you've thought it through, old sprout.
How many?

Since February 24, 2022, over 15.4 million refugees from Ukraine have crossed the Polish border

And xenophobic foreigner haters think the uk should take fewer asylum seekers and other countries should thake more.

Last edited:
Do they know about your foreigner hating tendencies? Or do you exploit the anonymity of a social media site to express your bigotry?

You do spout nonsense Roy. They boat people “A Spanish term” could be from Ireland and I’d feel the same. It’s about our resources being wasted.

I’ll have to report your post. That’s an outlandish accusation.

Sponsored Links
Back