Conditions

Sponsored Links
Yeah and I welcome genuine asylum seekers.

I can’t see what point you’re trying to make Roy ?
What is the percentage of genuine asylum seekers, of all asylum seekers?

You could look at what you've already claimed. Or alternatively you could read the links I've already presented.

What is the percentage of genuine asylum seekers, of all asylum seekers?

You could look at what you've already claimed. Or alternatively you could read the links I've already presented.
Or I can catch up with the snooker

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Proof. :rolleyes:
Your argument is destroyed, your bigotry is exposed, even your trolling is exhausted.
Gibberish is your only place left to turn.

You say bigotry racist , fascist.

Have you ever tried the mathes?

. Land here, get a 4 bed house almost immediately. Plus way more money then we’d get after years of paying tax
1) asylum seekers don’t get a house

2) they get £6.77 per day so not “way more money than we’d get after paying years of tax

No wonder you are a climate change denier….your beliefs are never based on facts

He has a roof over his head and he's being fed.
I had plenty of NHS food and it was rubbish.

I've worked for people who can't afford to put the heating on, including myself last winter.

Do they not get bugs in Iran, what would you prefer , being persecuted by tye Iranian government or put up with a few bugs.

If it were homeless English people I'd think they would be more grateful.
You found 1article about 1 foreigner reportedly complaining and you were sufficiently motivated to post a thread about it on here.

that shows your hatred of foreigners

You found 1article about 1 foreigner reportedly complaining and you were sufficiently motivated to post a thread about it on here.
Yeah, it’s not like he's heard from his milkman’s neighbours daughters boyfriends mum that she couldn’t buy some tomatoes once, is it?

that shows your hatred of foreigners

This thread was started about that one man

Sponsored Links
Back