Tuck me its a joke

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
They've timed this womens world cup badly, it should have finished before the premiership kicked off, it was good to watch but the real deal has started now - the only football event that really matters this weekend is Man City v Newcastle. I think we can beat them on their own ground, this Italian we've sign looks pretty dangerous.i

They've timed this womens world cup badly, it should have finished before the premiership kicked off, it was good to watch but the real deal has started now - the only football event that really matters this weekend is Man City v Newcastle. I think we can beat them on their own ground, this Italian we've sign looks pretty dangerous.i

It's not all about the Premiership. All be it your more than likely right as it is England who have reached the Final.

I can't even name the Chelsea first 11, never mind this Italian you have.

It's ellal btw, but then spelling isn't exactly your forte :rolleyes:

And it appears that mottie needs a geography lesson ( another of his many failings )...
And grammar and punctuation isn’t yours. Were you not taught that all names are proper nouns and should start with a capital letter as well as using a full stop at the end of a sentence or were you too busy threatening the teacher with an anal insertion on that day? It looks like you’re the one that needs some lessons. :rolleyes:

You really need to brush up on when to use a capital letter...
Pot, kettle, black comes to mind here.

Last edited:
It's not all about the Premiership. All be it your more than likely right as it is England who have reached the Final.

I can't even name the Chelsea first 11, never mind this Italian you have.
I couldn't name him either, but he looked the part esp when he stuck the ball in the net.

doubt I could name half a dozen of the first team - they keep buying new ones all the time, difficult to keep up.

I couldn't name him either, but he looked the part esp when he stuck the ball in the net.

doubt I could name half a dozen of the first team - they keep buying new ones all the time, difficult to keep up.

I watch Chelsea through habit and to spend time with my Dad than being a Chelsea supporter like I used to be. Still stick up for them with the banter but football is crap now. It's all about money .

I watch Chelsea through habit and to spend time with my Dad than being a Chelsea supporter like I used to be. Still stick up for them with the banter but football is crap now. It's all about money .
I totally agree - what has Newcastle United got to do with Newcastle ? very little really, it is not if we are watchng 11 local lads.

And I haven't lived there for 40 years. But it seems to be in my blood, some deep connection ingrained deep within me, part of my upbringing. When I hear they have won it always puts a big smile on my face, and when I see them score on match of the day - they're very special moments of joy.

All very strange when I think about it.

----

I wonder if there is such a thing as a trans-football-supporter? as in someone who can't work out what team they are naturally affiliated to, Someone who can't work out if they support Rangers or Celtic, Newcastle or Sunderland, Chelsea or Arsenal, Liverpool or Everton. Their lives would be difficult.

Used to be years ago that Man Utd. fans were like rats. Apparently you were never more than 10 metres away from one at any one time. It’s Man City these days, isn’t it?

Used to be years ago that Man Utd. fans were like rats. Apparently you were never more than 10 metres away from one at any one time. It’s Man City these days, isn’t it?

See young lads with City shirts in France. Clever really they spoke French. Clever bunch those French

I miss the gutty nervous feeling , don't get it thst often these days.

My uncles once said to me that i was a mug going to Sunderland on a cold Tuesday February night for a league cup game.

I said you dont understand! ( The love/) passion.

I see 3000 Chelsea fans going up deepest north now on a work night I think flucking mugs

And I haven't lived there for 40 years. But it seems to be in my blood, some deep connection ingrained deep within me, part of my upbringing. When I hear they have won it always puts a big smile on my face, and when I see them score on match of the day - they're very special moments of joy.

All very strange when I think about it.

----

I wonder if there is such a thing as a trans-football-supporter? as in someone who can't work out what team they are naturally affiliated to, Someone who can't work out if they support Rangers or Celtic, Newcastle or Sunderland, Chelsea or Arsenal, Liverpool or Everton. Their lives would be difficult.
Y

Sponsored Links
Back