This poor refugee has come for a better life.

Sponsored Links
Devastating for ordinary people, our culture, essential services, housing, quality of life, the environment
None of that is being destroyed by immigrants

Essential services, housing, quality of life, environment are all being destroyed by Right wing, free market neo liberalism that has spent 4 decades transferring money from poor to the wealthy.

The people that have done that are Conservative
The people that want to put all the blame on foreigners are Conservatives

Conservatives have destroyed this country and want to blame foreigners

. A once great country ruined by treacherous politicians for greed, money and power
The public are to blame as well

They voted for Brexit because they didn’t want Eastern Europeans coming here

our high streets used have a few Polish mini markets, they’ve closed and now our high streets have loads of Turkish barbers (run by Albanian mafia)

Is it the Government or the leftys?

It's you that's going round in circles

The government needs to grow some balls.

You do stick up for the left alot for
someone who claims not to be a lefty.

Yes they are all to blame. Diane Abbott for instance, wants a free for all.

Sponsored Links
The government needs to grow some balls.

You do stick up for the left alot for
someone who claims not to be a lefty.

Yes they are all to blame. Diane Abbott for instance, wants a free for all.
The government is responsible, as are those that vote and support them

I don't stick up for leftys, I stick up for the centre. I am not a lefty, by any stretch of the imagination, (even yours), but you consider berty, mottie and trans as centrists, so by those standards i am further left.

Dianne Abbott is way too extreme for me for example. New labour as was (centre, possibly centre left) is about where I am mostly, but sometimes further to the right, no party suits me exactly. I am certainly not to the left of that position.

But I don't get misled by blaming everybody else but those responsible. Look in the mirror for that. I never blamed the EU for all our issues, including immigration and border control. That is totally down to us, as time has proven.

The government is responsible, as are those that vote and support them

I don't stick up for leftys, I stick up for the centre. I am not a lefty, by any stretch of the imagination, (even yours), but you consider berty, mottie and trans as centrists, so by those standards i am further left.

Dianne Abbott is way too extreme for me for example. New labour as was (centre, possibly centre left) is about where I am mostly, but sometimes further to the right, no party suits me exactly. I am certainly not to the left of that position.

But I don't get misled by blaming everybody else but those responsible. Look in the mirror for that. I never blamed the EU for all our issues, including immigration and border control. That is totally down to us, as time has proven.
That's funny how we all think we are in the center or just the side of it.

That's funny how we all think we are in the center or just the side of it.
The way to judge, is to judge which politics you agree with and disagree with. I disagree with both extremes, and like some labour, and some (but less) conservative policies. Makes me pretty central, possibly slightly left.

I don't like the current Government at all, and that may be mistaken for making me a lefty, but it's just a rejection of extremism. I reject the left wing of labour too though.

The comments you make, put you much further to the right, and the "centrists" you highlighted are at least as far right as you, and 1 or 2 are much further.

But if you consider yourself as central (how do you judge that yourself?) then I am indeed a lefty, in comparison to you, but nowhere near a real lefty.

In the UK, it is pretty well understood what left wing, right wing and centre means. We have a widely accepted terminology, used by politicians, academics and the media. I have noticed that people on the left are usually happy to be known as such. It's those on the right who often seek to argue that they are actually centrists and try to redefine the meaning of words. Are they embarrassed in some way of their beliefs?

The way to judge, is to judge which politics you agree with and disagree with. I disagree with both extremes, and like some labour, and some (but less) conservative policies. Makes me pretty central, possibly slightly left.

I don't like the current Government at all, and that may be mistaken for making me a lefty, but it's just a rejection of extremism. I reject the left wing of labour too though.

The comments you make, put you much further to the right, and the "centrists" you highlighted are at least as far right as you, and 1 or 2 are much further.

But if you consider yourself as central (how do you judge that yourself?) then I am indeed a lefty, in comparison to you, but nowhere near a real lefty.

You see . I don't see myself as far right. I oppose the Nazis and hill Bill America.

I'm more to the centre

Sponsored Links
Back