Three years.......so thats what a lifes worth.

Sponsored Links
I remember a programme on the telly many years ago called "The Equaliser". It was an American series, and Edward Woodward, who played the title role, went around carrying out "rough justice" to those who had been given over-lenient sentences or had used fictitious alibis to escape prosecution or conviction.

This is what will start happening in this country if things continue as they are. Vigilante groups on the streets meting out immediate justice.

Personally I would like to see that evil piece of scum hanged, drawn and quartered and his head displayed on the Town Hall railings. This could well act as a wake-up call to these thuggish ****s.

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
Sponsored Links
The trouble with vigilantism is that the vigilantes would have to have a modicum of intelligence. The instance of vigilantes 'sorting out' that paediatrician comes to mind.

I completely agree that continuing to dish out derisory sentences is likely to encourage such vigilantism. Unfortunately, most judges appear to live in their own little protected world, and so I cannot see things changing just yet.

Back