Tile Edges - help pls

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi! I saw a couple of comments about this before elsewhere on forum, but still wanted to ask:
I have a few outer corners in a tiled bathroom where the tiles overlap, without a corner trim (my wife wanted them 90degrees...). Now we have white porcelain (carrara marble looking) tiles where the inside is greyish and very visible for the outer corners. I was thinking either to put nail polish, silicon of some kind or grout colerant on the sides / but since I have never done this, I wanted to check if any suggestions?? Thanks!

Sponsored Links
Its a bit late in the day to be thinking about outside corners. However, there are are outside corner trims available - they should be fixed before the tile but you could do a spot of remedial tile work.

A select few makes or styles of tile have radius'ed edges but its doubtful that they are available to you.

Dont attempt to color the edges - it will come off and look awful. I have no knowledge of any permanent stainer/marker. Perhaps others do?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back