Tile identification.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Quick question to the roofers on here. Can you give me a name of the tiles in the pictures please? they are concrete and approx 285mm wide.

Sponsored Links
Is the 330mm the total width of the tile? I should have said that the 285mm measurement I gave was measured joint to joint.

Sponsored Links
Thanks for the answers it'll save time sourcing them if I can do it over the phone. There are only 4 tiles on the roof that need replacing so I'm looking at buying half a dozen.
Noseall, I see you're in Staffs too any recommendations for decent suppliers? I'm not far from Lichfield.

I have eighty Russels Grampians (tudor blacks) stashed in G&J roofing yard in Rugeley!
However, Tippers are pretty good.

Just as a side issue what is the pitch on that roof it looks a bit shallow, but that may be the camera playing tricks.

Thanks noseall, I was in tippers the morning before I looked at that roof but he ho.
Catlad , it's probably the way I was holding the camera, stood on a chair with the camera held above me paparazzi style. The pitch seems ok although to me at least the bottom course looks like it could have done with an additional battern to raise the lower edge. Either way it's been all ok until recently when the window cleaner broke a couple of tiles getting to the upstairs windows.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back