time clock ravenheat combi

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can anyone please recomend a external timer for ravenheat white star as dont wish to use interal clock what is the best make to use and does anyone have wiring diagram for boiler.to wire in clock. With thanks brian

Sponsored Links
you can use any VOLTAGE FREE timer to opperate the boiler there are 2 ways you can install it
1 leave the old clock in and set it to 24 hour mode
fit an external voltage free switching clock , the swithing to the clock can be fitted to the thermostat connection on the board at the links CN4 remove the link, and connect the 2 wires in place of the link.
2 remove the old clock use the L N connections to feed the ext clock
and the other 2 wires from the old clock will be the switch connections from the new clock
dont forget most important VOLAGE FREE SWITCHING
dont forget as well this should come under part P for electrical so beware i would avise you to get an electrician to do it for you
mick

Thanks mick I wont be doing myself can you recomend make of external clock to ask for as have been asked to pick one up as spark just doing it when got chance can i download boiler guide with wiring diagram as not got manual with boileronce again thanks for help Brian

just tell your electrician to use voltage free and he can supply a suitable clock
go to www.ravenheat.co.uk follow the link into the website then on the side click on instalation manuals and you should find what you want in a printable version

mick

Sponsored Links
Can recommend the Salus RT500RF. Its a 240 volt supply with a volt free switching option. Around £40-60 +vat and a doddle to fit, you only have to remove the 240 volt link on the receiver for it to work volt free. Used loads they are brill and wireless too.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back