Time To Arm Yourself..............

Sponsored Links
Can't say I blame them, crime rates in Austria have shot through the roof. As has happened in every country that takes these people in.

Me too.

There's certainly going to be trouble at t'mill before long, and inevitably in Britain too. Predictable, of course.

In Britain, we are not allowed to buy firearms in the way that appears to be perfectly legal in Austria (and some other European countries). However, if I felt sufficiently threatened I think I might take a short trip to Moss Side and see if I could make an illegal purchase - for use exclusively within my own home, of course.

I used to have a shotgun in my youth, but let my licence lapse. May have to think about renewing it. On some trips to Prague, we nip into a gun range and hire some pistols/revolvers and have a bit of target practice. Looking more like it will be worth keeping a good aim these days.

Can't believe some of the news these days. Millions of invading hordes, Sweden the rape capital of Europe - now Austrian housewives arming themselves to the teeth. One day, maybe I'll wake up and find this was all a nightmare. :eek::eek:

Sponsored Links
When you get to Moss Side, would you know where to go to find said firearm?

Last time I chanced driving through there (having of course fitted the run-flat tyres first) I did'nt see many
illlegal firearms shops on Great Western Street:)

When you get to Moss Side, would you know where to go to find said firearm?

Last time I chanced driving through there (having of course fitted the run-flat tyres first) I did'nt see many
illlegal firearms shops on Great Western Street:)
I honestly don't know. I've never done it before!

I suppose I might make a start by finding a seedy looking pub and ask a few quiet questions. I'm pretty sure that there are guns for sale if you can find the right place.

Do you know anywhere?

If the Romans had guns, their Empire might not have succumbed to the arrival of the Barbarians. Europe is the modern equivalent of the Roman Empire and we're inviting the Barbarians in to live at our expense. Trouble with countries like The UK, is that only the criminals have guns.

As usual, the lessons of history are ignored.

Last edited:
The 'second amendment' doesn't look so silly now. The migrants won't take on the people of the USA, that's for sure.

I reckon if Osama oops, Obama had his way they would just hand it over, lock stock and barrel.

Me too.

There's certainly going to be trouble at t'mill before long, and inevitably in Britain too. Predictable, of course.

In Britain, we are not allowed to buy firearms in the way that appears to be perfectly legal in Austria (and some other European countries). However, if I felt sufficiently threatened I think I might take a short trip to Moss Side and see if I could make an illegal purchase - for use exclusively within my own home, of course.

We're not allowed to protect ourselves, let's call it what it is. I'm highly envious of countries that do permit self-defense, including the US. It's been proven in the US that gun-free zones stastisically have the highest homicide rates due to criminals arming themselves where the public cannot. FACT. You get the odd mass shooting over there, usually by some dynsfunctional nutball pepped up on a concotion of SSRIS (which the media don't like to report because their often in bed with the pharmaceutical companies, who make massive profits selling the filth). I'm sure you can find examples of drug abuse/misuse in every high profile shooting that comes to mind in the last twenty years, including the Eric and Dylan event (the columbine shootings, which prompted Michael Moore's attack on the NRA, and guns in general). They never examine the phycological profile of these people though, not in any great detail, these 'events' are made a spectacle by the media who use them often to peddle their own subversive agendas, which is sickening.

I don't think they should be legalised in the UK though, it's too late for that, now that the bigger cities, especially London, have no cultural identity to speak of, these places are a melting pot for all the fragmented groups (most peaceful, but some utterly demented), and so a natural hotspot for the world's criminals, made worse of course thanks to unchecked immigration spanning decades (most prolific under Blair's failed labour party)

I don't think they should be legalised in the UK though, it's too late for that, now that the bigger cities, especially London, have no cultural identity to speak of, these places are a melting pot for all the fragmented groups (most peaceful, but some utterly demented), and so a natural hotspot for the world's criminals, made worse of course thanks to unchecked immigration spanning decades (most prolific under Blair's failed labour party)
I agree.
I can just imagine London if everyone were allowed to carry firearms. There'd be gang shootings all over the place. Not that I disagree with gangsters shooting each other: the more dead ones, the better.

I think the answer, whether or not we may arm ourselves, is just to avoid certain areas (in other large cities as well as London) and leave them to it.

With the break-down of society and the reduction in numbers of the police, Britain is becoming a two-level nation: many places are still very nice and civilised; others are effectively no-go areas. I'm afraid there's nothing that can be done about that now.

Having said that, I'd still like to right to possess a handgun provided it was kept completely in my home, and it should be legal to be able to use it for personal defence. If people are found carrying such weapons in the streets, however, they should be locked up for life. Needless to say, I believe that if they actually shot someone dead (outside of their own home) they should hang.

Sponsored Links
Back