Time To Arm Yourself..............

The Austrians don't like the muzzies much.....and who can blame them. Pretty sure they had the highest number of high ranking Nazis and it looks like that thinking carries on today. Nice place Austria, too nice for the Syrians.

Still don't see many of them up here, think it's too cold for them, but have been thinking about getting my shotgun license back for a while now.

Sponsored Links
The Austrians don't like the muzzies much.....and who can blame them. Pretty sure they had the highest number of high ranking Nazis and it looks like that thinking carries on today. Nice place Austria, too nice for the Syrians.

Still don't see many of them up here, think it's too cold for them, but have been thinking about getting my shotgun license back for a while now.

Yes, I have faith in some countries more than others to be firm about this invasion. Hungary has shown itself to be a beacon of hope in a sea of tolerant stupidity. Czech Republic, Slovakia and poss Poland may also resist the swarms. Only problem is that as with all countries, they are run by politicians, who can turn and suddenly become deaf to the needs of their own people. The EU is usually behind this, think Tspipras and The Greeks - he talked tough to get elected then quickly crumbled in the face of the EU overlords.

I have no faith in the British to even realise what's going on until it's too late. Young people these days, especially men, are deliberately weakened and infantalised. They barely look up from their I Pods/computer games long enough to see that their country is being sold down the river.

Can't fault their wanting to not accept the refugees but there is an irony when the nazis had their own Muslim SS division , ss Handschar 13th mountain division not to mention panzer iv's and possibly panthers too being the backbone of Syrian armoured forces well into the late '60's and numerous examples of STG-44's turning up in the current conflict.

Sponsored Links
Can't fault their wanting to not accept the refugees but there is an irony when the nazis had their own Muslim SS division , ss Handschar 13th mountain division not to mention panzer iv's and possibly panthers too being the backbone of Syrian armoured forces well into the late '60's and numerous examples of STG-44's turning up in the current conflict.

Only because it suited them at the time. Had Hitler been able to win he would have turned on them if it suited his purpose.

Good weapon the STG-44, not had the chance to hold one much less fire one yet. Have fired the MP-40, it's good fun.

When you get to Moss Side, would you know where to go to find said firearm?

Last time I chanced driving through there (having of course fitted the run-flat tyres first) I did'nt see many
illlegal firearms shops on Great Western Street:)
I honestly don't know. I've never done it before!

I suppose I might make a start by finding a seedy looking pub and ask a few quiet questions. I'm pretty sure that there are guns for sale if you can find the right place.

Do you know anywhere?
Little Hulton might be a better place to start, or ordsall.

Only because it suited them at the time. Had Hitler been able to win he would have turned on them if it suited his purpose.

It'd make a great topic if only this forum had a "what if " section.

When you get to Moss Side, would you know where to go to find said firearm?

Last time I chanced driving through there (having of course fitted the run-flat tyres first) I did'nt see many
illlegal firearms shops on Great Western Street:)
I honestly don't know. I've never done it before!

I suppose I might make a start by finding a seedy looking pub and ask a few quiet questions. I'm pretty sure that there are guns for sale if you can find the right place.

Do you know anywhere?
Little Hulton might be a better place to start, or ordsall.
Yes, I take your point. Actually, where I used to work - Walkden - has had an influx of Little Hultonians over the past several years, so I have first-hand experience of the type.

I don't think they should be legalised in the UK though, it's too late for that, now that the bigger cities, especially London, have no cultural identity to speak of, these places are a melting pot for all the fragmented groups (most peaceful, but some utterly demented), and so a natural hotspot for the world's criminals, made worse of course thanks to unchecked immigration spanning decades (most prolific under Blair's failed labour party)
I agree.
I can just imagine London if everyone were allowed to carry firearms. There'd be gang shootings all over the place. Not that I disagree with gangsters shooting each other: the more dead ones, the better.

I think the answer, whether or not we may arm ourselves, is just to avoid certain areas (in other large cities as well as London) and leave them to it.

With the break-down of society and the reduction in numbers of the police, Britain is becoming a two-level nation: many places are still very nice and civilised; others are effectively no-go areas. I'm afraid there's nothing that can be done about that now.

Having said that, I'd still like to right to possess a handgun provided it was kept completely in my home, and it should be legal to be able to use it for personal defence. If people are found carrying such weapons in the streets, however, they should be locked up for life. Needless to say, I believe that if they actually shot someone dead (outside of their own home) they should hang.

Agree entirely.

Sponsored Links
Back