Time to change ID DIYNewbee99

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Probably of most interest to stevethespreader, roughcaster, Roy c, PBOD and the guys who've been on the plastering forum a few years...

Decided to retire DIYNewbee99.
Probably not such a newbee any more and it seems odd posting under it.
Will still be around but changed to NickB_99.
Seems a useful feature DIYNot have added to support username changes now.

Sponsored Links
Probably of most interest to stevethespreader, roughcaster, Roy c, PBOD and the guys who've been on the plastering forum a few years...

Decided to retire DIYNewbee99.
Probably not such a newbee any more and it seems odd posting under it.
Will still be around but changed to NickB_99.
Seems a useful feature DIYNot have added to support username changes now.
rip newbee
welcome to the forum nick a well earned promotion methinks

Good on you Nick looks like you have become an "old" newbee now , Well Done;)...

Bye Newbee,,, and welcome to our Nick, we'll be looking out for you mucca.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
I was toying with the idea of using the name change feature as when I chose my name it was a bit tounge in cheek more or less a fun name as in bob the builder/ steve the spreader kind of thing but couldn't think of a new name so left it

I was toying with the idea of using the name change feature as when I chose my name it was a bit tounge in cheek more or less a fun name as in bob the builder/ steve the spreader kind of thing but couldn't think of a new name so left it

Seems a good one to keep - if you'd been stevethespreader19481, probably not so unique!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back