Tip of the day

I

imamartian

seeing as my polls and other posts were deleted... (why? they were nothing like the vile abuse you let through DIYnot!!)

But i suggest you look at DIYnot GD as one of your favourite albums... put it on for half an hour, then move away and find something else to do.... this place is quite addictive, and not modulated appropriately or effectively.

Use the other boards ad infinitum, they're amazing. but this place ? don't get sucked in by the trolls !!!

Sponsored Links
Martian.

seeing as my polls and other posts were deleted... (why? they were nothing like the vile abuse you let through DIYnot!!)

Your doing it agian. You cannot change it, live and let live. Pretty please with cherries on top, can you stop boring us with this crap.

Use the other boards ad infinitum, they're amazing. but this place ? don't get sucked in by the trolls !!!
You're the only one getting bothered. :rolleyes:

But i suggest you look at DIYnot GD as one of your favourite albums... put it on for half an hour, then move away and find something else to do.... this place is quite addictive, and not modulated appropriately or effectively

How about we decide how much time to spend here, and not a prima donna? :rolleyes:

Martian.

Your doing it agian. You cannot change it, live and let live. Pretty please with cherries on top, can you stop boring us with this crap.

You're the only one getting bothered. :rolleyes:

But i suggest you look at DIYnot GD as one of your favourite albums... put it on for half an hour, then move away and find something else to do.... this place is quite addictive, and not modulated appropriately or effectively

How about we decide how much time to spend here, and not a prima donna? :rolleyes:

no, it wasn't a post to respond to !!! :rolleyes: accept or ignore only!!! did i forget to say :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
[quote="imamartian";p="2457853]no, it wasn't a post to respond to !!! :rolleyes: accept or ignore only!!! did i forget to say :rolleyes:

Apologies, I though was a general discussion forum.[/quote]

well if you're that ignorant... live and learn my (ex) friend !! ;)

Complaining AGAIN :LOL:

F*ck me, how your wife hasn't p*ssed off with the milkman i'll never know. :LOL: :LOL:

They're coming to take him away Ha Ha.
They're coming to take him away ho ho he he ha ha,
to the funny farm where life is beautiful all the time...............

See how easy it is to get drawn in by the trolls !!!! it's that easy.... they're quite clever, i'll give 'em that... but they'll take over your life !!!! trust me!!

Treat this place like a computer game... kill a few and then go and have your tea,,,, MrW and LMB will still be here the next day when you come back !!! and if you get really good you can take on Joe 91 (you must've had a birthday by now old fella?!!)

Good luck all and stay safe !!

And they're coming to take him away Ha Ha.
They're coming to take him away ho ho he he ha ha.
To the happy home with trees and flowers and chirping birds and basket weavers who sit and smile and twiddle their thumbs and toes.........

Sponsored Links
Back