Tip of the day

Sponsored Links
Why do you persist in wanting everyone to say please stay dont go when really no one gives a f**k :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

you get me wrong CAVEDUNG... i'll go when i want to (unless booted). My posts have been toying with the trolls... people that think this life is a real one - like you !! ;)

Wake up and move away from the keyboard !!! bet you can't !!!! :rolleyes:
I wasnt the one to start with the insults but yeah lets move on anyways

Why do you persist in wanting everyone to say please stay dont go when really no one gives a f**k :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

you get me wrong CAVEDUNG... i'll go when i want to (unless booted). My posts have been toying with the trolls... people that think this life is a real one - like you !! ;)

Wake up and move away from the keyboard !!! bet you can't !!!! :rolleyes:
I wasnt the one to start with the insults but yeah lets move on anyways

agreed.... !!

Sponsored Links
:eek: you really have lost it immy now take some advice of mine ignore those voices in your head there NOT real honest then when you accept this please feel free to return to GD and ((((post something worth reading)))) (he carnt)

CCM1, I'm going to dissagree with you on this one, post something worth reading, well i had a quick look at the last two pages on the forum and ima seems to have a better track record than you, he post more topics and they generate more replies so he's doing something right. :confused: :confused:

However i don't think he's in my league, on this page alone i started two topics accumativly they have recieved some 5,700 viewings and 656 replies, and there is one sad git in particular is still beating himself up on those topics :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Are you lot proud that you can reduce an interesting thread to abuse within one page?

Are you proud that you can reduce an interesting thread to abuse within one page?

Two wrongs don't make a right.

However i don't think he's in my league, on this page alone i started to topics accumativly they have recieved some 5,700 viewings and 656 replies, and there is one sad git in particular is still beating himself up on those topics :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I might be a sad git but i do hope that comment is aimed at a certain right wing member? :eek:

Ima 1st you say

no, it wasn't a post to respond to !!! icon_rolleyes.gif accept or ignore only!!! did i forget to say icon_rolleyes.gif

Then you say in the same topic

Are you proud that you can reduce an interesting thread to abuse within one page?

I don't want to appear piniky but these two post seem to contradict each other, oh! and thanks two four pionting owt my speling eror.
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Tip of the Day:-
LADIES. Avoid parking discrepancies by aiming to park all wonky. There is a good chance you will end up perfectly straight and within the lines.. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

However i don't think he's in my league, on this page alone i started to topics accumativly they have recieved some 5,700 viewings and 656 replies, and there is one sad git in particular is still beating himself up on those topics :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I might be a sad git but i do hope that comment is aimed at a certain right wing member? :eek:

An old one. :mrgreen:

Another Top Tip of the Day (specially for the women)

LADY DRIVERS. Draw a little diagram on a Post-it showing the position of the hand brake and gearstick, and stick it to your dashboard. This will save you having to look for them when the lights go green. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Top Tip :-

TO make a pot of supermarket coleslaw go further, simply grate a carrot, some cabbage and an onion into the tub, then add some mayonnaise. ;) ;) ;)

Its a new day so heres a new tip for the day, if you post a joke on the forum mark it clearly as being a joke to ensure it doesn't end up as a "General Discussion" I refer to the topic of saving the economy. :confused: :confused:

Sponsored Links
Back