TISCALI

L

longdogs

I was just wondering why my Tiscalli Broadband e-mail connection is always so unstable and regularly clicks off? I never had this with Freeserve Dial up Is it simply that Tiscali is Cr*p?

Sponsored Links
Yes, but freakyserve arnt much better, why did you change?

(I'm assuming you mean your net connection in general not just emai)

The price seemed good at the time although I didn't realise that my inbox would reach it's limit in about ten minutes and then they wanted another ten quid out of me to increase my space.

The one time I rang their helpline with a problem I could not understand the operator and after a twenty minute call ended up fixing it myself

Sponsored Links
freeserve are good or orange shall i say lol . i was going to change to tiscali but orange offered me a deal i couldnt refuse so i stayed with them ive never beeen cut off ive been with them since broadband begining and dialup and beyond. if you chat to the wright person on the phone when you rin g them you will be surprised what deals theyl offer you im unlimited up to 8 meg free calls 24 hours a day and its alot cheaper than tiscali under eighteen pounds

Thanks v much for the info

I will definately look into changing

tiscali are c**p! I changed from them to BT and found an improvement, it is still not lightning fast but it is reliable. Change to anyone but tiscali

configure outlook express to use for a mail client (if you have it)quite easy and no more tiscali ****e,its what i did before i binned them

Im with Tiscali , I download 9 gig a day ...easy .
dont ever attempt at 6 til 11 at night ......Im flying with tiscali , I dont ever download at those times ..
I LOVE TISCALI ... it says what you can doon the tin , an knows what everyone does , freeserve are very sniffy an monitor your downloads, an give up your ip to the film police /c^nts , bt as well , I loved the fact recent when , they film police /c^nts said they had ips from bit torrent , an Tiscali refused to hand over private data ,WHICH IS LAW ,
the K*NTS ran off like lil kids ..lol lol :)

TISCALI will not let them F**k you ...
that too me is more important than anything ....

my download speed at rapidshare is 780 kb , I can do films in 20mins , thats formatted an ready for the 42 HD screen later ... I can get better but Im safe here .....

Im not a pirate ,

I watch old deleted films online ... gory films....no distri..
who am I hurting ????????

Sponsored Links
Back