Titan sds drill/breaker

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Bought it from screwfix in october took the render off of a 3 bed semi, just started to use it for taking some tiles of a concrete floor and it packed in! All it needs in new brushes! Screxfix cant get em, Titan dont sell em!!! So they say i can take it back and get a new one!! Not bad new one every six months! All for a pair of brushes that would cost a fiver!

Sponsored Links
I've got the same drill, bought for £40 down from an alleged £100 (like the £9.99 Tesco wine that is now, apparently, a bargain at £4.99 :LOL: )

It's not subtle, but it does the job. And if Screwfix will replace it if you sneeze on it, then so much the better!

Sponsored Links
Good to hear, I've just bought a 5kg one as it's not something I use much and it was cheaper than hiring one, it gets its first run out tomorrow coring a 5 inch hole

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back