tivoli shower is cold

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a tivoli solo thermostatic shower run from a combi boiler. I cannot seem to get a hot shower just luke warm even though it is turned as high as it will go. Hot water is coming through the taps ok but the shower is cold. Somebody said it might need calibrating or a new thermostat. Can anybody help ?

Sponsored Links
Sorry. Yes the boiler is firing up. Do I need to get a new thermosatitic value or can I take it apart and clean it. If I need a new one does it have to be for this particular make of shower or can I go to B&Q or somewhere like that to get one.

Sponsored Links
It was great for first few months, then went too hot then too cold. It is only 20 months old. Think it will be best maybe to buy a new shower??

My mother in law had a similar problem, shower would just go cold then too hot, phoned mira for tech help and they sent me a flow restrictor to fit into shower hose which seemed to cure the problem , try phoning manufacturer first.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back