To vote or not to vote ?

Sponsored Links
Too many have made the ultimate sacrifice to ensure this country is able to vote. You may not like the party leaders, you may not like their manifesto/pledges, you may not agree with our first past the post policy to form a government. If you are fed up with it all, please go out and make your mark on the ballot paper. A voting slip marked "Boxxocks to you all" is still counted as a spoilt paper.

Vote for the Brexit Party - they are standing in Labour constituencies that have a lot of leave voters. Take a felt pen; don't use a pencil for your X, and don't vote based on any party's manifesto promises - they always break 'em.

Sponsored Links
It’s bit like standing in front of a firing squad and only being given the choice of who gives the order to fire!
I imagine the vote to being told you are about to be kneecapped and having the choice of iether your left of right knees - whichever one you chose is going to bring a lot of pain and long term hardship

Too many have made the ultimate sacrifice to ensure this country is able to vote. You may not like the party leaders, you may not like their manifesto/pledges, you may not agree with our first past the post policy to form a government. If you are fed up with it all, please go out and make your mark on the ballot paper. A voting slip marked "Boxxocks to you all" is still counted as a spoilt paper.

I very much agree.
I know plenty of people that cant be arzzed to vote. It ticks me off, for exactly the reason explained in your post.

I've also badly been let down by doctors. But the more money that is cut, the more this will happen to other people. I don't want that so it does matter who is in power.

So you've been let down by doctors. Yet you blamd the Torys

more public money for yet more administarators , pencil pushers & paper shufflers

this country is drowning in em

Sexist

Buffoon OR Buffette.

for got Buffoon Swinson

tbh who in there rifght mind actually voted her as leader :LOL: vice cable seemed a clued up person

but Swinson Jeez us wept :LOL:

shes an embarrassment

78855502_2507664236139632_7696083831060692992_n.jpg
Tony Blair promised education, education, education. I don’t think the creator took up the offer though. :whistle:

Sponsored Links
Back