To vote or not to vote ?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
It’s bit like standing in front of a firing squad and only being given the choice of who gives the order to fire!

Sponsored Links
Happy with the current situation, then vote to stay the same.
Not happy, vote for change.

There'll be another election in 2024, maybe sooner if we keep going at the current rate, so if the change doesn't seem as good as you hoped, you get to change your mind!

Happy with the current situation, then vote to stay the same.
Not happy, vote for change.

There'll be another election in 2024, maybe sooner if we keep going at the current rate, so if the change doesn't seem as good as you hoped, you get to change your mind!
Nothing stays the same.

Sponsored Links
I could get guitar lessons.

If you do, best not vote Tory as there will be no NHS to help you when you get poorly....

NHS has failed me just about every time I used it, 40 years ago they sent me home from casualty with several fractures telling me it was bruised, 30 years ago they sent me home with a split patella saying it was just bruised, 25 years ago they sent me home with slipped discs saying it was just muscle strain.15 years ago got told I had bruised knee when it was severely torn , 10 years ago sent home with a sore neck, slipped discs again, this year broke ankle, same shoddy service.Matters not who is in power.

NHS has failed me just about every time I used it, 40 years ago they sent me home from casualty with several fractures telling me it was bruised, 30 years ago they sent me home with a split patella saying it was just bruised, 25 years ago they sent me home with slipped discs saying it was just muscle strain.15 years ago got told I had bruised knee when it was severely torn , 10 years ago sent home with a sore neck, slipped discs again, this year broke ankle, same shoddy service.Matters not who is in power.
I've also badly been let down by doctors. But the more money that is cut, the more this will happen to other people. I don't want that so it does matter who is in power.

The NHS is certainly not perfect, especially when it comes to anything that is not critical, but it is still the best value for money we can hope for. The other systems simple cost people more.
Many developed countries have state financed healthcare, it just makes so much more sense, and to not fund it properly is something people should be much angrier about.

78855502_2507664236139632_7696083831060692992_n.jpg

Sponsored Links
Back