Today's covid news conference

Oh and there is also the very obvious way of knowing about people who have been infected but probably mostly some with one of the symptoms who actually notice.

There's nothing "very obvious" to be gleaned from the word-salad above..:confused:

Sponsored Links
We disagree.
I can't disagree on my own.
Lol...Would have bet my last pound on you being a teacher ...Can spot them a mile off...They do start treating everyone like 5 year old little Jonnyfuķwit who will not behave.

There's nothing "very obvious" to be gleaned from the word-salad above..:confused:

Actually it heads in your direction in a way. There may be no such thing as an asymptotic. It's why the range of symptoms have increased over time and why they have been asking people what they noticed. Some others might not noticed them or for that matter not go for a test as they will be told to self isolate. They might think oh it's one of those days when something is a bit different. In some ways the other method of finding people who have had it is a more solid check as are the people who finish up in hospital.

The flack around covid will influence people. Riots in a part of the eu very recently for instance - all young by the look of it. A Tory expects a swing in public opinion in the near future. Boris is making nice noises about the end of this lock down. There is a vaccination campaign some want immediate results.

Europe in general unlike some countries in the east were not ready for it. Some English speaking countries weren't either but switched their tack and copied the east. Their people are happy with it as it produces results and very easy to demonstrate that to them by saying look what is happening in some countries in Europe including ours. Sounds like the USA may now head in a similar direction. Over all including the economy it's a better way of tackling it.

I had an odd few days some time ago. Lockdown meant the exercise bike came out. All ok except a bit late and then I had several days when I fatigued rapidly. Then ok again but I really out to make more use of it. I couldn't go an get tested when this happened.

Sponsored Links
Back