Today's Walk...

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
I didn't say it was derogatory.

That you appear to need to describe the ethnicity of everyone you encounter says something about you.
It's strange, I don't think I've ever heard someone talk about others like that. Urm? Overcompensating?

It says nothing.

I walk up the town every now and then chat with people most are foreign hence why I call it Migration watch to myself... I've had some wonderful chats with some I meet. I love the early morning when not many people are about theres a magic about it. I'm a happy person I like talking to people. More so foreigners as I enjoy other cultures.
Migration watch? Harlow isn't mostly foreign.

Went to my local LLoyds Bank today. Only one of the four staff were white - and this isn't a dodgy inner city area, but a good suburb. Welcome to 3rd world UK.

What do you do when you go into a Hospital - refuse to be seen by any non white medical staff?

So non whites means third world.

If you hate the country so much leave.

What do you do when you go into a Hospital - refuse to be seen by any non white medical staff?

So non whites means third world.

If you hate the country so much leave.

I think R&C read my post wrong the same as EFL did... He was having a dig at me saying whats the big deal where they are from or what colour.

I think R&C read my post wrong the same as EFL did... He was having a dig at me saying whats the big deal where they are from or what colour.
You're deffo overcompensating.
For most people walking down the street chatting to people, it's irrelevant where they are from, religion or what colour their skin may be. It certainly should be irrelevant anyway.

Russian Jew? Why is it necessary to tell us that when describing someone who's a good musician?

Not to mention the title of this thread. Migration watch is a right-wing website.

Sponsored Links
Back