Today's Walk...

What is sad is that you pair feel the need to comment on such things.

Where do they have inner city areas and suburbs in Devon?

No it's not sad, there's no problem feeling like a foreigner in the country of your birth because the culture is changing.
I went in to a large supermarket all colours and races in there didn't hear any English being spoken whilst I was in the store. I'm sad to notice that ?

I'm continually amazed in areas that are not known for a lot of migrants how often I hear people speaking a foreign language.
Still if people are prepared to cross the English channel to get here we must be doing something the French don't do. I wonder what makes this country so popular is France a type of third world country in comparison with the UK ?

Sponsored Links
Why.Just because you are not only pessimistic,but numb between the ears too ?
You seem to get a lot of pleasure from throwing insults at people. That is pathetic.
You call me numb between the ears, yet appear to fail to understand why I have asked the question. People ask questions when they want answers. In this case I asked the question because what you wrote and its meaning was ambiguous.
Now, presumably you wrote what you wrote for a purpose. That it be understood by its intended target. But if that purpose was not fulfilled, your writing was in vain.

No offence,,,but what does that have to do with Bangkok being """nice"""" or not

He's just telling you of his experience.. I for one want to hear about his time there.
Its a great city if your there for fun or dipping your Wick. Not a fun place for Notch and I totally understand.

Sponsored Links
Back